Lindsay -- Rehab Change After TMZ Report

8/2/2010 1:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Lindsay Lohan will not serve her mandatory 90 day rehab stint at the Morningside Recovery facility -- and it's all because of a story TMZ broke about Judge Marsha Revel.

0726_Lindsay_lohan_getty_ex_02

Late today it was announced that Judge Revel pulled the plug on Lindsay going to rehab at Morningside Recovery in Newport Beach, CA.

Sources tell us Judge Revel made her decision immediately after TMZ broke the story that two court appointed psychiatrists had recommended four other facilities other than Morningside before Revel made her initial decision.

randomdancing1.blogspot.com

Maybe since TMZ started all this ****. We should send her to harvey's house after jail. I think we should seal this deal, call it a day.

Beans

You guys are so dumb, you act like everything changed all because of a stupid post.

beachkid

Uh oh! What do TMZ doesn't know?

michellclark1

What movie has lindsay lohan made ever since coming out of rehab for the first time, name date and month of release. Answer fast plz. Thanks

Khate sucks

WOW her lips are growing even bigger...but she didn't change a thing!

Bubbles The Chimp

Who gives a F*CK. She will be dead of a drug/alcohol OD after 90 days and the world will be a better place.

Ehécatl

Bravo, TMZ. You did it again.

Tristan

At the originally picked rehab, TMZ reported that Lohan would have NO contact with the outside world. That was probobly her one chance for recovery. As long as her enabling mother and friends can get to her and tell her what an innocent, poor victim she is, Lohan doesn't have a prayer. I am disappointed in the judge and TMZ for this change of events.

Erin

she needs to stay away from her white trash parents

Curt -- Louisville

I remember her last rehab where the paparazzi were hanging around outside. Lyndsey would bring fellow inmates outside on the balcony to look cool and pose for the cameras with her. No wonder it never helped her. She needs to be locked away from the cameras while she gets treatment. Being cool is too important to her right now. Once she grows up...well, we'll see.

stella_rc

Where to start! First off - in Canada, anything under 2yrs,less 1 day is Provincial Time. Anything above i.e. 2yrs is Federal Time and called PRISON. Traffic violations are usually done in a municipal facility - which we call jail i.e. 30-90 days and the person has to do 1/3 of the time to even qualify to get out of jail. What a wuss - 14 days out of 90 days - how does that s*** happen. Oh I forgot - she's a f***** star. Call me an appalled Canadian. She wouldn't last a minute in PRISON.

LA Native

UCLA DOES have an adult in-patient rehab. Google it. Sounds pretty darn tough to me and thats what she needs, much more than some surf-side spa rehab. I doubt she will like it much, though.

pam

I love how TMZ is making it sound like the judge changed her mind because she was embarrassed by her decision to send her to Morningside, when in reality she changed her mind because Morningside is yapping to the press.

Lori

This country needs to concentrate positive energy on young people who do make a difference with their life despite personal struggles, rather than on someone who struggles to ruin her own life despite how blessed she is and could care less about anyone else.

Ricky Ricardo

Thanks TMZ for blowing the Morningside deal! I live four doors down from the halfway house. As a retiree on a fixed income, I planned on renting out my yard to the paparazzi to camp out in for the next 90 days. That money was going to buy me a new car. Now I'm stuck with my old clunker for many more years.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments