Charlie Sheen Sentence

Malibu, Here I Come!

8/2/2010 6:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources connected with the Charlie Sheen case tell TMZ Charlie has gotten the sweetest plea bargain ever -- he's been sentenced to 30 days in Malibu!

Charlie Sheen Jail
Sources tell TMZ, under the terms of the deal, Charlie will receive a 30-day jail sentence, but he will not spend one second behind bars. Instead, the sentence will be "administered and executed at Promises" -- the famous rehab facility to the stars. It's the same facility that Charlie spent weeks at earlier this year following his arrest.

We've learned Charlie will plead guilty to misdemeanor assault. The felony charge will be dropped. Charlie will be placed on three months unsupervised probation.

As we first reported, the sentence will in no way impede the production of "Two and a Half Men." After he enters his plea today, Charlie will fly back to L.A. at 5:00 PM and will be on the set tomorrow.

080110_charlie_video_3UPDATE 3:15 PM PT: On his way into court just moments ago, Charlie said he was feeling "great."

UPDATE 3:45 PM PT: Sheen has entered his guilty plea and the plea deal, as we reported, was accepted by the judge.

honesty

30 days at the spa. What a sentence.

Deadly Silencer

So, let's see he was high, pulled out and threatened his wife with a knife.

He gets 30 days in rehab and $2,000,000 a year.

Only in Hollywood folks, only in Hollywood.

Modwild

What a loser. I remember when I thought the kid was supposed to the half man of his show. Oops! My apologies to whole man Angus Jones, and I hope he has learned NOTHING from his co-star.

Janet

The lap of luxury at Promises. What a joke.

Miss Tila Chlamydia OMGPOW!

Dude, remember when you played the teen JD in Ferris Bueller's?

That was my favourite film next to Pretty In Pink. I remember slam/bat dancing to Sigue Sigue Sputnik and The Psychedelic Furs. I still <3 all things '80s.

But JD dude in the school office scene, Save Ferris!

Janet

Where's Emilio Estevez? He's one of the only normal "Sheen's" in the family.

CGS

@ #2 - He gets paid almost $2 million PER EPISODE! I like the guy, but he is really skating on this deal. He should have seen jail time.

Andrew

Hey Deadly Silencer,
That's $2,000,000 a WEEK, and this all happened in Colorado.

ManiacalZebra

So, is the sentence for time served or does he have to have a separate stay there for it to count?

mindie

Charlie (and his wife) is a big loser. TV makes him rich so he can support his drug/booze habit. Does CA understand how they appear to the rest of the country?

Ehécatl

Celebrities really are different from the rest of us. At least that is what the justice system must think because it keeps giving them these ridiculous "sentences". What a screwed-up country.

TMZ@Froggy.biz

I bet Mel Gibson will get a really tough sentence!! Ha!

Random Comment Person

Disgusting. It's criminal that is all he got for a punishment. It's sick that all of these celebrities get off scot free.

george clooney

and then the Judge, after sentencing asked "Can I have your autograph?" Nothing surprises me, nothing. Well, if the Mariners were to win 3 games in a row, perhaps.

Stan

Will he do the Promises stay during hiatus of 2 1/2 men?

Agree, celebrity justice.