'Jersey Shore' -- New Girl

A Season 1 Reject

8/4/2010 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The newest guidette on "Jersey Shore" knows all about rejection -- producers kicked her overly-tanned ass to the curb when she tried out for Season 1 ... and TMZ has obtained her audition tape.

Screen Shot 2012-06-11 at 10.02.48 AM

The foulmouthed Snook-alike -- 23-year-old Deena Nicole Cortese -- originally auditioned for the show last year ... right around the time Snooki, The Situation and the rest of the cast interviewed for a spot on the show.

It's unclear why Deena didn't make the show the first time around -- during her audition, she drops the F-bomb 21 times in 3 minutes.

PK

I hate to see the Jersey shore being shown in such a bad light! I grew up in Jersey and went to various shore locations and never saw any of the trash as seen in this show1 Clean it up!!!!

KellyR

LOL @ Oval Beach... a dumpster... that's f'in priceless LMFAO

Jimmdog

Her mouth looks like Popeye's when she talks.

gross!

She is uneducated trash just like the rest of the cast...she'll fit right in. I have never watched an episode, only see them here on TMZ, so I cannot understand why people would willingly kill their brain cells watching it. Snooki makes me sick!

Il Duce

Hey, there are many beautiful classy Italian girls out there!! She
is the skanky 2% the gets seen in the media!!

alvarez1

You can't be serious? What a piece of Trash! Don't forget...she's a New Yorker just hanging out on the Jersey Shore....not actually from Jersey!

Areader

The sad thing is is that there's a demographic of people that think this gutter mouth, caked on make up, orange hued tramp is hot!

HUFFYONE

Come on MTV this is total Trash And this is Going to come back and bite you, The Purpose Of MTV was to show Music Videos!! not be a network of these STUPID SHOWS!! This Girl is as classless and retarded as the rest of the cast.

B

I have lived in Jersey my whole life and I have never met anyone like the people on the show. I don't think I have ever seen a guido or a girl that looks like that. All these shows that portray jersey as having these "guidos" and "guidettes" are completely false.

Dee

She seems lovely. I love her positive outlook on life, its very refreshing!

krys22c

Why are they all so ugly ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww i can't believe someone would wanna see them on T.V. YUCK

LoLa

ewwwww what a

B
E
A
S
T
!

LWood

Wow, what a lady!
I grew up in SE Pennsylvania and went to the Jersey shore every summer for 30+ years. Have never seen people like these losers there either! I tuned in to this show just because I was familiar with Seaside Heights and thought it would be interesting...but these loudmouth New Yorkers are the freaky side show attraction, not the regular people you see there every day. These people are aliens!

Phil

It's a shame we don't admire intelligent people any more. Or intelligent entertainment as well. Let's read a book!

Rastus