Ice-T

'Outraged' Over Arrest

... Wants to Sue DMV

8/3/2010 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ice-T is adamant that he will have his "revenge" for his arrest in NYC a few weeks ago, but he's not looking to get back at the cop -- he wants to take out his anger on the DMV ... with a big, fat lawsuit.

0803_icet_tmz_video_v2
As TMZ first reported, Ice was busted on July 20 -- and dude tells us it was all because the cop found "something in the computer called an insurance lapse from 2008."

Ice claims the cop could have just issued a ticket and send him on his way -- but instead, the officer chose to arrest him simply, "Because he could."

Last night, Ice told us the whole thing is pure BS -- and that the computer reading was the result of an error made by either the DMV or his insurance company.

So what's Ice's next move?? Dude tells us, "At the end of the day, after I get this dismissed … I either can sue the DMV or the insurance company … and that’s when I have my revenge."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Sammy

Hey "Cop Killer"...pay for effing car insurance! I hate watching Law & Order when this jackass is on. He's ugly and he has zero acting skills. All he does is act like the pimp he used to be.

Sue

Some country you have there... where people can actually be arrested for minor traffic infractions (real or mistaken). Southern cops with their speed traps, arresting people, keeping them until they pay up, 'insurance lapses', etc., etc.

Posted at 10:22 AM on Aug 3, 2010 by Observer999

********************************************************

He was arrested in NYC-last I heard that's in the northeast not in the south. What a f***tard you are, Observer999

tamara

Hahahaha, nothing says "I'm a badass" like suing the DMV. What next, the public library?? Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

raw

ice-t is a legend! he has been in the game for more than a 2 decades. haters gonna hate!

caudlec

Move a "THUG" from thug life. Is he still a "THUG"? I think "YES"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6