Fantasia Barrino

Named in

Divorce/Sex Tape Scandal

8/7/2010 3:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Court documents filed this week by a woman in North Carolina allege her husband had an affair with former "American Idol" champ Fantasia Barrino -- and that the two made a sex tape.

0807-fantasia-barrino-getty-bn-credit
According to docs obtained by WCNC, Paula Cook filed for child support against her estranged husband Antwaun Cook last week and cited an alleged affair between Cook and Barrino. She claims the two met at a T-Mobile store and, beginning in August 2009, began their "covert adulterous affair."

Cook goes on to claim, "Throughout the course of their adulterous affair ... Defendant/Husband and Ms. Barrino have at times recorded their illicit activity."

Rumors of an affair between Barrino and Cook have been around for months -- and Barrino has always denied them.

Calls to Fantasia's management were not immediately returned.

bernice johnson

thats my girl i know she didnt go that low

Ti

She is stunning, I just love her....! I wish she ws mine!

willard

"Who" said there was a sex tape???
On the Nancy Grace show this is what was said ( on transcript).
"Rumor on the internet that you are now dating a married man who has 4 kids and he is from the area, A REAL ESTATE AGENT that you met at T-Mobile store".

Yeba

I want to have sex with her too, where do I sign up?

zerrica

Well, things happen but am just going to pray for her because what she dose is between her and God

lamarcus

man yall people need to chill out wit dis yall just hatin yall cant have wat she had some of yall females dats commentin on dis messin wit yall home girl man anyway so name calling shound not be an option....most of u on dis be doin all kinds of thing like dope yall know yall prolly ovadoes yall selfs messin wit dat crack so what im sayin iz stop haten you neva know wat the next person might be goin thoght....

true fan

What happen to innocent until proven guilty? Don't get me wrong I been scorn, but I hope and pray its not true! Fantasia KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody knows but those involve. That’s why when you making that money watch who you deal with.

joe

Who the heck is this freakish-looking person named after a children's Disney movie, Fantasia? If that tape ever surfaces, it should be shown on the Discovery Channel for informational purposes so that people can better understand the mating habits of wild gorillas. One thing we have already learned from this is that wild Gorillas apparently do not take into consideration the looks and appearance of their mating partner...

Michelle D. Langford

This situation is totally between the Mr. and Mrs. and Fantasia. All of these negative comments about Fantasia are rude, hateful and ridiculous. The news media plays a big part in making famous people lives an open book. These people deserve to have some privacy and deserve respect also! I don't think the folks with the negative comments would like it if the shoe was on the other foot. I like Fantasia and definitely will keep her in my prayers. If I could say one thing to her, it would be "let your haters be your motivators"!

Shell

It does not surprise me, American Idol or not she's always looked kind of suspicious if you ask me. I've never thought there was anything wholesome about her including when she called herself trying to sing "Gospel" YEA RIGHT!!! You can take the girl out the Ghetto but you sho can't take the Ghetto out the girl.

TOY

We all make mistakes in our lifetime. She may have thought the man was not with his wife. Leave Fantasia alone. The woman is apparently going thru something. I have been caught up like that before. Lets pray they she overcomes her overdose. Only GOD can judge...NOT any of you.

Pat

After reading some of the negative comments it is very disturbing. Fantansia made a mistake by getting involved with a married man. Not knowing the details, he may have told her he was separated and getting a divorce. If this was the case, yes she should have waited. But look at the big picture she is not the first nor will she be the last. It is not morally correct -- if you are Bible believer. God is a forgiving God. Only if you confesss with your heart and soul. He will also forgive the individuals who have made nasty comments about one of his own. God loves us all but he does not love sin. We should be praying for Fantansia, lift her up instead of trying to bring her down. Just because you do not like her style of music/singing - why criticize the individual. And for the wife she needs our prays also. And the soon to be ex-husband, I pray that you will take time to remember your vows and get your life together. If this was a plan to use Fantansia, you have made a mess of two families.

kia

PLEASE FIRST OF ALL MARRIED MEN ARE A PIECE OF ****! SECOND OF ALL FANTASIA I LOVE YOU GIRL AND I HOPE YOU GET BETTER AND THIRD FOR THE WIFE SORRY BOO BOO BUT YOU NEED TO BE ON YOUR GAME THE SEX WAS PROBABLY WACK!

Ayah Issa

O Looks like her azz got cooked, Look at this man, he is some kind of sexy, now look at FanFugya....Hmmm It was all about the money honey, and if there is a sex tape "oh Lord" I have a hard enough time seeing her with clothes on!! Ya feel me

PS.Fantasia this psychic tried to warn u on FB...but u was just to good too listen, Brad Pitt, if ur reading this: I told u, you would brake a bone...wy didnt you write back...Mmmm Stars

ANTOINE D.JOHNSON

WE ALL HAVE SINNED AND COME SHORT TO THE GLORY OF U-NO-WHO.THINK BEFORE YOU LEAP ONLY HE KNOWS OUR BEGINNING AND ENDING.A-FRIEND#1