Bar Refaeli -- The Smoldering Bikini Yacht Party

8/11/2010 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bar Refaeli stripped down to her ridiculous pink bikini this weekend -- to romp around the deck of a super-expensive yacht off the coast of Costa Smeralda ... but she wasn't the only supermodel on board.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
Fresh from testifying at a war crimes trial -- alleged blood diamond recipient Naomi Campbell and her boyfriend Russian businessman Vladislav Doronin were also on the yacht ... along with Bar's main squeeze Leonardo DiCaprio.

Fun fact: Leo starred in the 2006 film "Blood Diamonds."

David

It's funny statistics can speak for all the fat asses here. 60% of americans are overweight. The average pants size for a woman is a size 14..THAT IS FAT.

You cannot say a single thing about this girls body.

Her boobs are way too saggy to be fake. But, Given how stupid people are..You cannot be skinny you have to have some sort of eating disorder..Or you cannot have big boobs without them being fake..please people. The average american is fat and dumb. So, I'd really love to see what the people look like that waste their time on celebrity gossip sites caring about other peoples lives look like. Clearly if you were decent looking you wouldn't be wasting your time on sites like these LOLOL.

dee

She looks great except for the fake boobs. Doesn't anyone have natural boobs anymore?

pragmatist

i've had hotter

Shireen

I dont see anything nice about her.. shes just another girl next door..

Shireen from Israel

NoBreederRat

That's how you wear a bikini, ladies. And @#23? You must be a fat chick to be hating on her. Working out does a body good.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

Wish I could run around with hot chicks and pary all day on boats,how do I sign onto this ticket

TheTatIsHers

Since when is Leo HER main squeeze? Rather vica versa. Once in her life she could get the size that fits her implants. She hasn`t done anything major for a while as a model so it was time for a public display.

Yes, her and Leo have dated for quite sometime now. As far as the fake boobs you accuse her of, not even close to being fake. Maybe you should get a Victoria's Secret catalog one day and check out photos of her. There is nothing fake about her.

I don't understand why women have to be so jealous of others who look better and that are thin. I am a woman, I am a size 4 and I am completely happy with myself and I don't down others to make me feel better. You end up just looking stupid. And really, if you compare her to some of the other models you will see that she isn't THAT skinny, she is pretty average size. So please, stop being so ugly and hating on everyone. Go eat some bon bons now and watch Montel.

Ryan

@#31 Apparently you do not read Black Men Magazine, King Magazine, or The Show. When people speak of bigger butt they are pertaining to larger, tighter, and curve shape. Majority of Hollywood's self-proclaim prefect tens have a flat odd shape butt. Look at the magazines I mention to see a clear picture of a nice butt.

livid

some pics they look fake and others they look real so I say they're real because if they were fake, they'd Always look fake in every pic..they're a great pair..wish I'd been blessed with those! And by the way, I'm not a fat chick ;op

Pat D

Bar,, marry me,,,,,,,She looks HOT as always

Dann

Bar is writting so many fake comments here to cmplement herself
Agressive PR via talkbacks

who-me

She has a great body but she has a small head. Not in proportion.

san

A perfect example of life isn't fair.....but if you got it, flaunt it!

Margaret

This lady looks big-boned and un-toned. She has great assets if she would just get into shape - her butt is flat but fat and most of the curve is in the pudge at the tops of her thighs, UNDER her butt cheeks. Great looking - just not in great shape. (And, no, I'm not fat - I am a fitness buff. I think many who comment here - like me - read this stuff on our coffee breaks and are just trying to get our minds around how it is that some of these celebrities are famous SPECIFICALLY for their looks. I am fitter than Bar Refaeli, and I see many at the local beaches who are hotter than either one of us - but they are not making their livings off their looks!).

JohnnyFargo

...and that is why they make pink bikinis

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments