Fantasia Barrino

Hospitalized for Overdose

8/10/2010 3:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Fantasia Barrino was rushed to a North Carolina hospital last night where she was treated for a "medication overdose," this according to WCNC.com.

0810-fantasia-bn-getty-01
According to the report, Barrino was taken to Carolinas Medical Center-Pineville around 8:55 PM ... the report says her condition was not life-threatening.

According to the report, it's unclear whether the OD was intentional or accidental.

As we previously reported -- Barrino was recently accused of making a sex tape with a married man and destroying his marriage.

Barrino has claimed she is "not responsible" for the deterioration of the marriage.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

C

Her face looks fat. I never thought her voice was any good.

Mike D

Doesn't she have a song titled Free yourself?

AH

The stress of her infidelities catching up to her?????

joe

i worked with antwaun cook for almost 3 years and she is so full of ****, i know she is with him with out a doubt i saw some of these infamous pictures myself, and trying to kill your self wont get you any sympathy, paula is a school teacher and you broke up her marraige, i hope you do lose your house in forclosure and all your money to paula, your a illiterate tramp, can you read yet dummy?

Funderbunk

Apparently, Fantasia decided to "weather this storm with dignity and grace" - if Dignity and Grace are some kind of code words for pills.

Arbitrage

damn - 100% blue gum

Tom

What a transparent attempt to get sympathy. She needs to go. I never did like her. No class.

Ehécatl

Was this a cry for help or an admission of guilt?

Marlene

This is what I do not understand,when fame is founded,why these people turn to drugs for everything.Get a grip,overdose yourselves is now fashionable!! Alot of people out there including myself would love to have some help..Stop it now,to all and put destructive matters aside....ask GOD for forgiveness.

Sam

She was really lucky to win american idol she dosent have any talent,only talked crap and american made her win,but i guess her luck is catching up with her now,Karma anyone?

CJ

Looks like Dr. Drew has his next Celebrity Detox mess. Sounds like her crap is catching up to her.

mjfan212

all of you f off she is a great singer just b-cuz she did not go sing "your type" of music does not mean she cant sing um hello she won dum asses i hope shes ok

sunny

WHO REALLY CARES. EVERYTIME I SAW HER ON AMERICAN IDOL I WOULD CHANGE THE CHANNEL. DONT KNOW HOW SHE WON. I PERSONALLY THINK SHE SOUNDS LIKE WHAT I WOULD THINK SCEAMING RAT'S SOUND LIKE.

Yolanda

I'm married, and bout the only comfort that his (Cooks') wifes' gonna get is Fantasias' money but hell also I'm from NC she's getting beat up as we speak LITERALLY ... her carrers gonna suffer, he's gonna do the samething to her as he did to his wife and they will never be happy. So there you have it.

StarryStarryNight

where is her child in all this chaos?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments