Rachel from 'Big Brother' --

Wannabe Bikini Model

8/11/2010 7:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Back before she became the most hateable person in the "Big Brother" house -- Rachel Reilly was a wannabe bikini model for Hawaiian Tropic ... and the footage has finally hit the web.

Rachel Reilly Big Brother - Bikini Video
Rachel -- who's a favorite to get evicted from the house this week -- doesn't do any talking in this clip.

And really ... it's better that way.

Jules

"Finally hit the web"? It's been out there a while.

kate

I watch Big Brother, and if she goes this week, it's going to be a very boring show!!! Love Her!!!

mjfan212

HA THAT SLUT "NOBODY GONNA COME BETWEEN ME AND MY MAN HA HA HA" I HATE HER I HOPE SHE DOES NOT WIN POV I HOPE SHE LEAVES

tgrfan42069

ill be glad when she is gone..met a guy then says they are in love after a few days in the house..she is an attention whore trying to get famous on a reality show she is in for a rude awakening.

Jessica

um, rachel isn't the slut of BB12, thats Kristen. she was climbing into bed with Hayden, knowing she had a boyfriend at home. what makes it worse is that he offered to let her play the game single, but she declined.

seriously the only reason to watch this season is rachel. without her it would be 2 blonds, a guy from jersey, a gay guy and a man that has so little disregard for his wife that he is willing to say that she is at risk of losing her leg,not sure about you but that wouldn't keep me watching.

Schmange

She's hideous and stupid as all hell. Like seriously...how could any guy possibly find her attractive?

Justin

Why is TMZ hatin on Rachel???? This video is from a profesional video shoot for a real company. I bet she got paid alot of money for this. I would agree with TMZ if this was a home video shot by her, that was posted on UTUBE. In other news Kathy & Kristen have wantabe bikini videos on UTUBE, but I don't see that story here.

Ozzie X

Her face is not very appealing I bet her pictures wound up on the cutting room floor. Why is she opening her mouth? It makes her face longer than it already is.

Sonja

Typical that Kristen , the loose goose who cheated on her boyfriend with Hayden (at least Rachel is single when she hooked up with Brendan) and Britney, the little lying trash talker with filed down horse teeth are liked better than the girl with the college degree, who actually has been playing the game and winning comps. This is why the girls on the show will never have the kind of winning alliances that the boys always seem to form early in the game.

Machelle

I'm actually gunning for
Rachel to stay in the house
although she's a blow it for being on
her high horse. She'll be coming
down real soon because of it-and
dragging Brandon down with her unfortunately.

Model? I think not.

awards

Can anyone suggest a way to keep her quiet, something for her mouth?

jet g

team Rachel all the way!!! I love her,and as for the other horrible trash talkers they wish they had america talking as much as Rachel does.

Hairyelf

It is way to hard to look at her without hearing that screeching voice. She should be gone, since Britney got POV and didn't use.

brittney

looooooove rachel! she is funny.

_uckCelebs

I hope her azz gets evicted soon. "...her and her man.." WTF her stupid azz meets some guys in BBH and all of a sudden he's her "man" She's such a dumb ho. I hope the brigade don't screw around this time and get her azz out.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments