Kelsey Grammer: I'll Marry My Pregnant GF, But First ...

8/13/2010 7:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Moments after Kelsey Grammer confirmed that his new GF Kayte Walsh is pregnant with his child, dude told photogs he's down to marry his future baby mama ... as soon as he clears up some "other stuff."

0813_kelsey_grammer_video_splash
The "other stuff" is Grammer's wife --Camille Donatacci Grammer-- who just filed for divorce from the actor last month after 13 years of marriage.

But today, Grammer -- who was super chatty with photogs -- said he's "very happy" with the situation and joked, "we wanna keep the baby."

BTW -- the couple was on their way over to super-fancy jeweler Harry Winston's ... BLING!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Dobby

Rebound!

awards

Dude! That is going to be some expensive sex!

South Beach

Batter up! Mel Gibson Drama Part 2 right around the corner.
Look, she's carrying her retirement plan in her uterus!

balance63

Boy did I grimace when I read this ..Havent we heard all this before - I hope he has better luck than Mel.
Kelsey I think you need some time alone dude, oh too late you got her pregnant ...

daisytl

What a jerk. I though he was different. Another man who is scare of growing old, what a fool.

Sonja

And this blowhard goes on about conservative morals? Never could stand this loser. I bet his future wife must feel special, till he cheats on her too.

Tammy

I wish I could say this was surprising, but Kelsey's current wife is a former playboy playmate and when you use your body to get what you want, it eventually gets old and there's always gonna be a younger body out there. Besides, things have not been going well for playboy playmates turned wives: Just ask David Boreanaz's wife!!

dd

I never like him either.

dd

oops "liked him"

thedude

gee, this dude is a real prize. Does sleazy doucebag tool come to mind? time to grow up you nasty wrinkled sleazebag.

Anon

Did he learn noting from Mel? He is going to end up in the same prediciment. I hope Camille takes him for all he's worth. PIG

Dee

What's wrong with all these people??? No one has ever heard of birth control? These old wealthy men should be much more careful, so many gold diggers out there. Also a life time of worry and work. I think people have gone nuts!!!!

Griffin

I had no idea he was such a class act

Lake

Nauseating--but more her than him. What is she thinking???? Sleeps with someone else's husband and gets knocked up? Some OLD guy with (soon) three ex-wives? Does she have a brain? gawd. He has FOUR KIDS ALREADY!!!

cons-suk

hardly seems like the appropriate behavior for a conservative McCain thumping republican..grammer is as pathetic as ted haggard.

ps tmz get more photos/info of jill wagner she is sweet!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments