Brittany Murphy's Mom -- Shared Bed with Monjack

8/17/2010 8:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brittany Murphy's mother told investigators that she shared a bed with her daughter's husband Simon Monjack after Brittany passed away ... this according to sources close to the investigation.

Brittany Murphy Mom Dating Husband
The L.A. Coroner's Office just released their report on Simon Monjack's death.

In the report, the investigator documents an exchange with a person whose name has been withheld -- but whom law enforcement sources have identified as Brittany's mother, Sharon Murphy.

According to the report, the investigator and the unnamed person (Sharon) were going through the master bedroom in the Hollywood Hills home that Simon shared with Brittany ... when (Sharon) pointed to one side of Simon's bed and identified it as "her side of the bed."

0817_sharon_simon_britney_excerpt_10Sharon also told the investigator that certain prescriptions in the nightstand -- bearing the names Sharon Murphy and Sharon Monjack -- were also hers.

The report doesn't suggest sexual contact between the two.

aquanet

I've said all along there was smothing off about their relationship. They were at one point going to move to NYC together? Huh?

I found it odd that this poor girl is obviously deathly ill with a high temp, etc and neither her mother and husband think to take her to the emergency room?

Then they are still living together months after she dies? Really?

What a shock to find out that they were sleeping in the same bed.

Thats creepy even by LA standards.

who dat

No wonder he died. Vomiting every morning after realizing he hit that shi* the night before. What a downgrade.

Mary

No wonder Brittany was so tortured, you would be too with a mother like that!! Nothing happens in a vacuum.. there's always a reason for things!

Tammy

I think "her side of bed" was Sharon referring to where Brittney slept. As to presciptions, considering how loose the celebrity doctors are in L.A. with drugs, those drugs could belong to anyone or Sharon could be trying to cover up drugs that Brittney took that either didn't belong to her or were gotten under Sharon's name. I also doubt Sharon was sleeping with Jack. If anything, Jack was grievin too much to sleep in the bed he shared with Brittney and Sharon, wanting to feel close to her daughter, slept on her side of the bed.

Tinalouise

Effing weirdos......she probably killed them both.

sweetp58

I just threw up alittle in my mouth reading this! I can't even IMAGINE a "mother" like this!

dd

WHAAATTT!!!!! sick, sick, and more sick...

raven

Hey TMZ, I called this after Brittiany died when they went off to New York together. The LK hour as stated above, too. Then they are back in LA living in the house, they tried to sell.
Then he dies...that day I was like okay then let's check the Mom out. Strange and probably true 'm afraid to say.
Tmz I did make the comment back when if you can check it out.
just sayin' there was something between these two. then there was one. Does she get the house and everything? YES...

dsw

WHAT THE WHAT?!?!

Jody

Wow, now that is someone that you don't want as a mother. She is a husband stealer. She was very likely sleeping with him before Brittney died.

Don't Question Authority!!!

And now we have the motive!

Shesh!

Did he call out "YES Mommy" whilst in the throws of passion??
Inquiring minds want to know....
(Even the twisted ones).

Olivia

I just threw up in my mouth -- repulsive!!!

Baylee

dunno I think something funky is going on here...2 dead shes sleeping with/in his bed...erm anyone thinking something is going on?

amber

You idiots who think it's funny to post "I just threw up in my mouth" should know that it's not. It's really effing stupid and old. It's like saying "so funny I forgot to laugh." Not. funny. And you're fat. :)