Sharon Murphy -- 'Disturbed' by Simon's Bed Report

8/18/2010 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sharon Murphy is lashing out at the L.A. County Coroner's report on Simon Monjack's death -- especially the part that references her sharing a bed with Simon.

0818_sharon_murphy_simon_monjack_EX_getty
TMZ broke the story ... according to the final report an investigator walked through Simon's bedroom with a woman who identified one side of Simon's bed as "her side of the bed." The woman's name was withheld from the report, but law enforcement sources have identified her as Brittany Murphy's mom Sharon.

In a statement, Sharon says, "I am very disturbed that the L.A. Coroners [sic] office continues to release things to the media that are misleading."

She continues, "The TMZ story with it's [sic] salacious headline suggesting that my prescious [sic] son-in-law Simon and I slept in bed together, infering [sic] sexual contact is journalism at its lowest." Sharon also denies there were medications in the house prescribed to a "Sharon Monjack," as the Coroner's report states.

For the record, our story made it clear the Coroner's report did not suggest sexual contact between Sharon and Simon.

A Coroner's Office spokesperson tells us, "Our report speaks for itself."

dd

Sex or no sex, it is wrong to sleep in the same bed as your son-in-law maybe you need to get some help.

barnswella

They both have the same shape to their face. Maybe that is was Brittney saw in Monjack.

Adele

What. Ever. Nothing like trying to cover up your tracks when you've been sprung, eh, Sharon? Freak.

Tired of toxomom

So now she's implying that the medical examiner's office lied when they reported prescriptions in the name of Sharon Monjack? Keep trying.

awards

Three way sex never sounded as good, the family that plays together, stays together! Maybe this is why Kutcher was so fond of Sharon. What is so disturbing about a full service son in law? Yikes! Throw in the pills and it is party time!

StarryStarryNight

if they're lying why isn't she suing?

Jesse

The coroner reports that prescriptions were in the name of Sharon Monjack and Sharon says that is not true. I don't think the coroner is lying??? do you???

Plus, Sharon doesn't deny that they slept in the same bed - she only denies that they had sexual contact.

So Sharon pretty much confirms that they did share a bed.

ITS

He just wanted to get the mother/daughter achievement before he died.

carol

She didn't deny it. Objects to the coroner's report but didn't deny it. Notice that. Further supports what we all think - she is a perverted creep and her precious son in law is no loss.

Jenn

I think a lot of people wondered about these two when we were hearing that they were staying in the same house together after Brittany's death. If she had a disability and he was caring for her, that's one thing, but this......what the hell's wrong with Sharon???

Hmmmm

Well I'll tell you what, I would prefer that my mom not share a bed with my husband in the event of my death whether they are having sex or not. But that's just me.

Murgatroyd

Too bad this pair of horrors failed to procreate before poor Brittant screwd up the works by dying. I'd love to have had pick of the litter. These two look like a pair of ghouls.

NickSunset

I don't there is anything wrong with her behavior.

Signed Michael Jackson

Superman

I believe the coroner's report over her! Did she all of a sudden just realize how trashy she is?

big nuts

What was her disability????? Lack of a high hard one?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments