Jon Bon Jovi Stomachs the Hamptons

8/23/2010 10:35 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

New Jersey native Jon Bon Jovi showed off his fit 48-year-old abs on the beach in the Hamptons this weekend.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
Jon is the definition of rock ... and no rolls.

Kelly

Actually, that looks like "spray-on" abs......lmao

JLS

Young men are great looking and don't have performance issues but they would need to have their mouths taped shut if you were going to have a conversation afterward. Nothing intelligent to say. Been nowhere except on their cell phone texting.

God screwed up when he gave younger men the stiff ones. Just because you are young, doesn't mean you are interesting enough to be sexually appealing to anybody.

Team Sandra

What an amazing fine specimen of a man! Always has been, always will be! Dorothea is one helluva lucky lady!

Mari

WOW! He looks great for his age and considering his past lifestyle when compared to what his rocker "friends and cohorts" look like now. I mean come on - some of those guys look absolutely discusting today. Not you Jon--keep it up!

Amy

I'm not a fan of his music, but I don't dislike it either....He looks quite good, though! You can tell he still takes care of himself and thank God, he doesn't have man boobs!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

Ha!!!
He is holding in his stomach because he knows he is being photographed,after that he let it out and has a beer belly.

joe

to #2 JLS:

Buy a dild* and turn on NPR. Problem solved for you.

JJ

This is the same guy that told his audience that he was "still good looking" right?

What a tool and he is holding his stomach in!

JJ

Number 7.

You're right; he's holding hois stomach in; what a tool.

BF

Look, fine if you don't like the guy but he didn't pose for a magazine and say look at me without my shirt. He's on the beach. Secondly, even for argument sake, say he was sucking in his stomach (but I think he's not), if he were not in good shape he would definitely by this age have 1) man-boobs as someone mentioned; and 2) a love handle around the waistband of his shorts. Look at his waist on the back... seriously, you can't suck in your back. There are many men and women half his age who wish they could suck in their back! lol. It's all good. Lesson: Let's stay in shape as we age; it makes life better.

BF

Look, fine if you don't like the guy but he didn't pose for a magazine and say look at me without my shirt. He's on the beach. Secondly, even for argument sake, say he was sucking in his stomach (but I think he's not), if he were not in good shape he would definitely by this age have 1) man-boobs as someone mentioned; and 2) a love handle around the wasteband of his shorts. Look at his waste on the back... seriously, you can't suck in your back. There are many men and women half his age who wish they could suck in their back! lol. It's all good. Lesson: Let's stay in shape as we age; it makes life better.

Bethy

Get over yourselves everyone - the man is hot for any age! Rock on Bon Jovi!

CelticOne

Loving the haters.... crack me up.

Frito

Does he actually have abs or is his belly hair just shaved to simulate a 6-pack? I seriously can't tell.

Regardless, the dude is still a pimp. My Mom is in love with that guy.

nancy jo

You Should Have Put on Sunblock!!! Drink Plenty of Water!!! Have Fun at the Beach!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments