« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Rachel Uchitel

Wants Tiger Woods Back

8/24/2010 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel has just told a very close friend ... now that Tiger Woods is single, she wants him back and would "give up everything" to get him.

Rachel Uchitel, Tiger Woods

The friend -- someone we know spoke to Rachel yesterday  -- tells TMZ Rachel said ... "I feel horrible for him.  He loved her.  But he was in love with me.  I hope he remembers that was real, and reaches out to me."

Rachel added, "I'd give up everything to be with him again."

Does that include the $10 million?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

panchang810

From this day on, any women who will be involved with Tiger will surely be with him only for one ting - HIS MILLIONS. At least with Elin he was sure that she was going to grow old with someone who truly loved him. Now all women who will hook up with Tiger will only HAVE HIS BABY TO ASSURE THEM OF MILLIONS. Tiger should learn from Mel Gibsons and other bigshots in Hollywood who left their wives for younger and hotter golddiggers. In the end, all Tiger will get are nothing but nasty scandals and ugly controversies brought about by those golddigging beyotches whose only goal in life is to have fame and fortune courtesy of the rich and famous men who happen to be stupids.

That's for sure.

Kelly

Karma has struck Woods. Woods is a has been loser in golf now. He will never be what he was. It is over. That whore RU is next. I wish her nothing but hardship and heartache for the rest of her life for helping break up a marriage. Elin will find true happiness in the end. Elin is the only one who deserves a good life. She shows a lot of class, and did not deserve any of this. I wish you well Elin as you will get past this, it will just take time.

anony

She is really ugly, she looks old and worn out.

Kelly

I really, really, hope Woods never wins another golf game again in his life. He is a douchbag, liar, womanizer, etc. For the life of me, I cannot understand how he could hurt Elin and their kids to the deepest core of their souls. TW is nothing but trash, and I will never change my mind. I hope Elin finds happiness soon. She deserves everthing good in life. TW deserves nothing. What a POS.

Dalene

Oh i think she means she wants his money back!!

Katie

#1, couldn't have said it better myself!

momof2ny

This skank does not deserve the press time that she is receiving. He does not want her. He just enjoyed the thrill of screwing them and not getting caught. He will find someone that can handle his cheating and be a very happy STD man. He deserves everything that he will get.

cara

I am and always will be a Tiger Woods fan. He is the greatest golfer who ever played the game. That's right, Jack!

Tiger Woods is also human....humans make mistakes. Tiger's problem is he made his infront of the world and got caught.

Honestly, I am a women speaking, Elin is as much to blame, imo. Something was missing in that marriage. Couple that with Tiger's serious addiction and it's a formula for disaster.

I can understand her being beyond hurt but c'mon....time heals. So, it seems to me she is as much of a money grabber as the ho's who have tried to hold him up.

I hope he gets thru all this nastiness and goes on to greater heights in golf and breaks Jack's record of winning majors!

Go, Tiger!!!!!

kadi

oh yea right! Skank just wants the publicity of being "mrs. tiger woods" but we all know that wont keep him faithful! Skank just wants to make some more babies for him so she could get a shot at a big payday. Skank doesn't care who she has to hurt to get what she wants. Skank crawl back into your hole.

cristine

rachel is a slut to begin with; became a whore when she took 10mil from tiger! according to your bestfriend you are a celebrity whore!oh what a disgrace to women here on earth!you cannot be a role model to children PLEASE! GO AWAY! you are a nobody!, worthless POS!

Rachele

he will never love anybody.He just loves the booty thats all. Hes a booty freak. He will more than likely find a whole new set of femals to freak with.

carol

No one is going to marry Rachel. She will die an old dried up prune -she's not far from that now. Anyone who would marry her would automatically be labeled a loser, desperate and classless.

emerald

She definitely needs to get back in rehab quickly - whatever she's on is deluding her mind and making her think after all she did to Tiger that he would EVER want her back in his life lol!! Notice the I'm prepared to go to any lengths bit, yeah like another taping, filming phone tapping spree like Octomum's twin Oskansa lol!!!

E

I hope that they live happily ever after..in the gutter. They deserve one another.

ouy

well, if he loved her, whats stopping him? He should go for it.