Lindsay Lohan Judge --

Stay Clean, Or Else

8/25/2010 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan must submit to random drug and alcohol testing, and if she flunks she's going back to jail ... according to Judge Elden Fox.

0825_lilo_BN_TMZ_01
During this morning's court hearing ... Judge Fox imposed the following ground rules for Lindsay's probation:

-- Reside at home until Nov. 1
-- Random drug and alcohol testing twice a week
-- Participate in psychotherapy a minimum of 4 days a week
-- Attend behavior therapy sessions 2 times a week
-- Attend a 12-step program

The judge said if Lindsay flunks her drug and alcohol tests, she'll go to jail for 30 days -- and she cannot leave the state of California without court approval.

Additionally, two counts of being under the influence of cocaine were dismissed.

Outside of court Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, said that Lindsay is "looking forward to beginning anew, and having a productive life and schedule."

0825_holley_tmz_video

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Nancy

In other words, GROW UP.

Bill F. Murray

Christ, this is as bad as those parents who think disciplining their kids consists of, "I'm going to count to three...1...I really mean it...2...you're gonna be in big trouble...2 and a half...you better stop..."

Joe

They better test for narcotic prescription pills as well.

M

I really hope this last 6 weeks has been a wake up call to her and that she's now serious about staying clean. I know there are some who think she'll never be able to do it, but I'm rooting for her.

XPrettyBulletX>

WB lindsey!! Long time no see......

dd

Thats a lot of rules for a person that doesn't know how to follow any.

big ball

They should have kept her in Rehab, it would have been much easier for her.. She may not make it...lol

Frank W

Don't want to shock anyone, but the terms don't look to be those that one would associate with simply being misdiagnosed/misprescribed.

If I were Ms. Lohan, and associated crazy family, I think I'd hold off on asking for an apology or filing that lawsuit.

keepersnug

you mean, she'll go to jail for an afternoon....why would anyone take the courts serious in LA...she could have been pulling from a bottle of jack, smoking a fatty, and had white powder on her face in the court room and the judge would have sounded like a weak parent 'i mean it...i mean it...put that down...oh...you're gonna get a time out...i mean it this time...i mean it....ok...i think you learned your lesson by how stern i was just there...go out and play....just don't do it again...i mean it this time '
pathetic

LA Native

...patiently waiting for the "nicole spin" on this.

You are quite entertaining to us!

Sin D

This saved her life. A good time to reflect, ponder and do a Playboy shoot in the comfort of your own home...

MIDNIGHT TOKER

I wonder how long it will be before she is clubbing.She really should run for president.Cant be any worse than the one we have now.......
hey dd

cat

Sooo, in other words, she got nothing, even if/when she fails a drug test and is on tape out drinking and driving it will take, what, another 3 years before the cali courts do anything? Because you all know how MUCH she works, lol, no way can she fit all those classes into her busy schedule, and sorry Judge but my crazy Mom is moving me to NYC so that means I don't have to do anything you say on the West coast......

justsaying

A 30 day jail sentence? So....does that mean she'll have to drive by the jail and keep going? CA's jail time is a joke. Anyway, Samantha Ronson is going to get her butt back in rehab if she doesn't drop that lesbo from her life.

Tammy

Are there any lawyers our there? Can Lindsay say "I'll do the 30 days" and have this drama be concluded?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments