Paris:

Knife-Wielding Man

Tried to Enter My Home

8/24/2010 11:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cops arrived at Paris Hilton's L.A. area home this morning after she claims a man packing "2 big knifes" tried to break into her house ... this according to Paris' Twitter page.

0824_paris_hilton_EXD_tmz_twitpic
Moments ago, Hilton posted this photo of cops at her home -- and included the following message: "So Scary, just got woken up to a guy trying to break into my house holding 2 big knifes [sic]. Cops are here arresting him."

Law enforcement confirms that a man in his 40s was arrested at Hilton's home around 6:30 AM. He was hauled off to a local jail.

Paris told police the man was banging on the windows of the home -- but never actually entered the place.

Sources close to Paris tell us Hilton saw the man on her security cameras ... and called police instantly. Paris was told the man was considered "armed and dangerous" -- and that she was "lucky" the guy didn't get inside.

We're told Paris didn't know the man -- and it's unclear if the guy targeted her or if it was a random incident.

carouser

Kids, I don’t know about you, but I’ve got beads of perspiration running down my waxed back. God forbid someone take our national treasure away from us.

neither of these two sluts

most likely some dude she had sex with in a public bathroom and she gave him her herpes...friggin diseased whore!

Posted at 10:19 AM on Aug 24, 2010 by neither of these two sluts

Your mother must be so proud of you

Posted at 10:30 AM on Aug 24, 2010 by Jen

About as proud as your whore mama is of her lil skank daughter like you! thats what this diseased whore does...spread her herpes around and I can see a skank like you with herpes also...idiotic ho!

pragmatist

this is why you keep a 9mm or better loaded and accessible at all times in your home.

Jennifer

Sounds to me that Paris paid a homeless guy to pretend to break in just so she could get some publicity, besides her usual publicity of her being a WHORE!!!!!

FeeFee

ruth

Please! The woman has someone attempt to break in with weapons, she calls the cops, Then tweets about it right away? Normal progression to me.
Stop being so full of yourself and so conceited. **** happens spoiled little brat.

Cnnguy

OMG, like that is like to like awesome like. How come like nothing like that ever like happens to like someone like me?

GetaClue

Darn....so very close! :) If only....

meh...

Did she died?

deepa

Good. Keep it up. From http://www.deccansojourn.com

dsgsd

fake and gay. Plz kill Paris for real! Stupid spoiled whore!

Wowser

Hmmmm I wonder if he was packing his gun while under the influence of drugs the other night? Nothing better to have wandering around town than a drugged out, wannabe gangster with a gun!

Wowser

"Did she died?"

Can you not spell? Are Americans really this stupid anymore? This whole country has gone to chit and it's this younger generation, the likes of Paris and her whole alleged "untouchable clan" that they think they are that's gonna kill it off! Stanks and sluts is all they really are. I bet daddy and mommy are so proud of her! So much money and no brains. It must be nice living off grandpa's money. She'd never be able to gain that kind of wealth herself today neither would a host of others who are of the same ilk as Paris. Born with a silver spoon in her mouth and doesn't know how good she has it. I would love to see the Hilton's lose all their money and then lets see where she ends up! I bet she'd be a gutter trash whore within 2 years!

Shellabella

Paris, Don't listen to all these haters. People don't really mean the things they say about you. People are miserable - this recession is really making people feel hopeless and no one seems to care. The rich don't understand that America is turning into a 3rd world country where there is no more middle class. There are not enough homeless shelters and transitional shelters in America to help people get job retraining and back on their feet. If all the rich folk would start creating charities and start caring about this country and giving back to the poor.... Sigh****

Shellabella

Paris, I really recommend for females to start taking self-defense classes - become a blackbelt and learn to defend yourself. Prepare for the unexpected! I can't imagine the pressure of being famous and living such a high-profile life. I am a woman and took karate for 6 years and have been attacked over 22 times all over the world. Please be careful sweetheart!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments