'New Jersey Housewife'

Double My Pay

or I'll Quit!

9/1/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice is "ready to walk away" from the show unless producers cough up "Jersey Shore money" ... and fast!!!

0831_Teresa_Giudice_EX_getty
Sources connected to the show tell us "several of the women are no longer satisfied with their deals" and will not show up to begin shooting Season 3 on September 3rd -- unless they get new contracts worth significantly more moolah.

We're told Teresa -- who's financial issues have been a major plot point on the show -- is the most adamant about the contract situation ... asking for a cut of the DVD and merchandise sales ... freedom to make more paid appearances ... and her salary DOUBLED.

A source extremely close to Teresa tells us, “She would like to be paid more equivalent to what the 'Jersey Shore' kids are getting" .... adding, "If she’s not treated better by Bravo, she’s ready to walk away.”

FYI -- the "Jersey Shore" kids are reportedly pulling in around $30k per episode.

A rep for Bravo tells us they don't comment on contract negotiations.

Ralph

Theresa is the reason I watch the show , she is very entertaining, Danielle is a trouble maker, liar,lowlife if you all don't like the show don't watch !!!

Helen Van Patterson Patton

She looks like a troglodyte.

momof1

Teresa has no self control..she's white trash.

Tiggerblue4u

None of these women on any of the Housewives shows have money or class. Bravo does nothing more than pay them a penance and watch them grovel for more money. Place the shows in high Nielsen markets and the locals will watch, driving ratings and revenue up. Then the Housewives think they are stars and live way out of their means. We get to watch their loves fall apart. They go from having it all to having nothing while America sits back and laughs at them. Have to admit the format is getting tired and the Reality genre has become an excuse for not paying actors, writers and other union members their scale.

DBinVa

See ya! Wouldn't wanna be ya!

the sea

lol! If she quits the show, nobody will buy her cookbooks!

Ronnie

Send that below the hairline Wilda Beast of a prostitution whore packin. Buh bye and take your little trolls with you. More money? Beeyatch pleeze! You got a free trip to Italy, free publicity, more loans than you can ever imagine to build your ticky tacky McMansion of an eyesore ta boot. We can see broke azz people like her for free. Let her walk. What nerve! She better be glad they put her uneducated azz on tv in the first place, low rent broke ho.

Mikey

Quit and do what, work the freak show at a traveling carnival? This weird looking skank has no skills to do anything. And this stupid B and her drunken midget husband are $11 million dollars in debt and have to file bankruptcy. Dump her and start fresh with a new cast.

nisiek

I say let Teresa walk..she is a major b i t c h....and I cannot even bear to watch the show when her whiney voice and irritating, self centered personality is on there. Her husband is cheating on her and has a son with another woman anyhow...she needs to quit being such a phoney...of all the Housewife shows...the Jersey ones by far are the most irritating...they are such horrific b i t c h e s..won't miss any of them...and Teresa and her kids are b u t t ugly!!

Michael

Michael - REALLY you think it's appropriate to comment on people's children? Please post a pic of you/your family so we can all take stabs at you. You are asking for attention with that ruthlessness.

Posted at 5:35 AM on Sep 1, 2010 by Christinerm561

Ummm....In my post I NEVER mentioned anyones kids! Why don't you open those eyes and re-read it. Or, better yet, I will repost it for you!

Oh my!!

This woman is a total NUT JOB!! She STEALS 11 million from people and she wants more money???

Yeah, she stole the money. That's basically what bankruptcy is. Now, I understand some people need a new start, but not 11 million dollars worth!!

I hope the bankruptcy attorney and judge go after them. They are liars and sc*mbags!

Caroline and her family are mobbed up. For her to say they aren't is a flat out lie. Her father in law got it mob style!

Jaqueline-where to start with her!! She was an ESCORT in Vegas!!! So when she is talking prostitution whore, she must be looking in the mirror!!

Danielle-she is the only REAL one in the bunch! Screwed up, yeah, but she is real.

Teresa is violent and needs a leash. I watch the show and I am a straight guy!! Danielle is justified in her hiring guys to cover her a$$. These other women attack, attack and attack!! It's total BS and they think they look like little angels??

They are all dilusional!

OH! And Bravo TV deletes posts they don't like!! They only put up ones that are complimentary to the people or just mildly fiesty.

Bull****!

TEAM TRUTH!!!

MTT

Posted at 4:08 AM on Sep 1, 2010 by Michael

Hmmm...NO WHERE in that post do I talk about any one of their kids!

Wake up!

Teresa is a violent nut job! She is a MASSIVE THIEF!! 11 million dollars!!!! How do you not know you are in debt 11 million bucks?? She knew. She had to. And if she didn't, she is stupid.

She needs to be locked up.

Mikey

Even her own midget husband can't stand her. What do you think he's doing driving around drunk at 2 am in the morning? He can't afford to pay child support for more kids, he's $11 million in debt.

Ernie

If this ugly housewife bitch told me "Double my Pay or I'll Quit" I would say "Happy Trails you're out of here" you no longer work here.
He jaw would drop then I would say get the fck out of my office. No matter what she would say she would be "Gone" she can go back and do what ever she did before she did Housewives of New Jersey.

Itoldu

Considering what Bravo makes with the "Housewife" franchise,it's only fair they pay their fair share to their "stars".
ANOTHER GREEDY CORPORATE S***BAG.

zombie_hands

Kill the show!! Let them all walk!!

Christinerm561

Michael - Sorry, there is another user, michael, with a lowercase m who posted:

Shes nasty. Staub is the only reason we watch. Her husband is a midget. Her daughters are SOOOO ugly. Last, She needs to go back to Paterson. Staub needs to have someone beat her azzz. Nasty poor NJ trash. That goes Manzo family.

Posted at 4:06 AM on Sep 1, 2010 by michael

I apologize for the use of proper punctuation haha :-)