'New Jersey Housewife'

Double My Pay

or I'll Quit!

9/1/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice is "ready to walk away" from the show unless producers cough up "Jersey Shore money" ... and fast!!!

0831_Teresa_Giudice_EX_getty
Sources connected to the show tell us "several of the women are no longer satisfied with their deals" and will not show up to begin shooting Season 3 on September 3rd -- unless they get new contracts worth significantly more moolah.

We're told Teresa -- who's financial issues have been a major plot point on the show -- is the most adamant about the contract situation ... asking for a cut of the DVD and merchandise sales ... freedom to make more paid appearances ... and her salary DOUBLED.

A source extremely close to Teresa tells us, “She would like to be paid more equivalent to what the 'Jersey Shore' kids are getting" .... adding, "If she’s not treated better by Bravo, she’s ready to walk away.”

FYI -- the "Jersey Shore" kids are reportedly pulling in around $30k per episode.

A rep for Bravo tells us they don't comment on contract negotiations.

Christinerm561

Michael - Sorry, there is another user, michael, with a lowercase m who posted:

Shes nasty. Staub is the only reason we watch. Her husband is a midget. Her daughters are SOOOO ugly. Last, She needs to go back to Paterson. Staub needs to have someone beat her azzz. Nasty poor NJ trash. That goes Manzo family.

Posted at 4:06 AM on Sep 1, 2010 by michael

I apologize for the use of proper punctuation haha :-)

Michael

I know there are 4 michael's on here.

No worries.

Honestly though, I do believe the way she treats her kids, and is a super stage mom is diplorable!

BellePete

Bye New Jersey Skank! You are not worth the time or the money.

FlamingoNut

Why do people watch this crap?

rose1985

I would like to know why she feels she needs a raise...I think more people(teenagers and early twenty somethings) watch Jersey Shore than NJ Housewives. I watch the show and I wouldnt miss Teresa if she was not on it. What does she really do? Chase after Danielle like a wild animal at an event and go and shop. She serves no real purpose.

HARRY NIPPLES

Please. Let them all quit and cancel this stupid show. Housewives of Jersey just furthers the notion that even the best looking women from New Jersey are nauseatingly ugly.

jmanspy

all about money!

STFUP

Let the bitch quit. Since when did reality TV *cough* stars *cough* get to demand higher pay?
Dump the skank. Hell dump all of 'em and stop with these pointless shows about worthless human beings!

SexybrownGirl

Teresa needs anger management and english classes to widen her vocabulary...she is so ignorant its actually sad...she doesnt know much words to argue with therefore she gets mad and wants to get physical because she cannot argue or debate a point!!! tmz this should be obvious to you!! I live in Jamaica WI and its obvious even here that teresa is an arrogant bitch...which is the only word she knows by the way...

gossipgirl86

Smart move Teresa. Last season was very successful and a lot of people like her. They definitley should be entitled to more doe!

Cravin Morehead

Why pay this skank more money? There are plenty of ugly, rude, broke ho's out there to put on these shows!

Lila

Find a "new" group of New Jersey Housewives. It is boring already. How can these people traipse off to Italy with collectors at their door? Oh yeah, trip paid for by Bravo!

Jennifer

IIRC Teresa said on the first reunion episode that she thought the Jersey Shore people were trash. So is it safe to assume now that she's finally admitted that she's just as trashy as them?

Teresa and her hubby are nothing but crooks and liars. The ONLY way I would ever watch even one more new episode of that show is if I knew in advance that they were going to come and cuff her during a taping so the world could see her and her hubby for what they truly are.

Just sayin

OMFG!! Get rid of all these stupid shows already!And very true Bravo only posting a$$ kissers posts on all there shows, Loser website!.I know I will NEVER go to NJ,thats for sure.All of them should be embarrassed of the way they act.Grow the F up already!And Theresa your a freakin clown and you dressed your poor girls up like them in Italy you idiot!

Kim

Theresa is a hot head and needs to leave the show.I often wonder if people are watching the same show that I am.Yes Danielle can be a little dramatic but all the fights are brought on by the other women, ALWAYS !!!!!!!!!!!! Theresa is not worth the money she gets now and she sure doesen't need anymore.