Lindsay Lohan Stroller Accident

No Harm, No Foul

9/3/2010 7:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An eyewitness to the alleged Lindsay Lohan "hit-and-run" tells TMZ ... the photogs who sold the after-the-fact video are lying.

0903_lilo_EX_TMZ_02
The eyewitness -- a photographer -- says Lindsay was leaving her apartment building Wednesday (not yesterday) and was turning onto Holloway Drive with a green light.  The photog says Lindsay "ever-so-slightly tapped the stroller -- like 1 mile an hour."

The photog says Lindsay pulled over, asked the nanny pushing the stroller if everything was okay and was told everyone and everything was fine, so she drove off.

The story conflicts with the photogs who shot video after the incident.  One of them -- Brayan Jaime -- told TMZ ... Lindsay ran a red light and called the impact "a major hit" ... causing 3 wheels on the stroller to leave the ground.  Jaime says Lindsay fled the scene.

So far ... no one has gone to the West Hollywood Sheriff's Department to file a report.

hollygolightly

She is not well , and I wish that coverage of this individual would stop . The are true talents out there who go unnoticed , who are beyond accomplished , and gifted . She does not deserve any of the attention she is getting . At this point she is simply one of the unfortunate byproducts of overly praised and publicized young women who are more about image than anything else - and frankly, they can't keep the "image" dignified either .

Andy

This is pathetic, this is not a news story at all. It's just some creeps trying to make a quick buck. Why don't all you haters try living your life with a microscope shoved up your ass. Leave the girl alone and let her get her life back together!!!

jwoolman

Gee, if there's any truth to these stories (not a sure thing...), maybe we've been focusing on the wrong problem - maybe what she really needs is to be sentenced to intensive driver's ed for the next few months! :)

Or else she is just the unluckiest driver in town.

I've been nearly run down myself too often as a law-abiding pedestrian in a relatively small town - particularly after "right turn on red" was instituted. Drivers just don't look for anything except possibly a truck bearing down on them (maybe). And that's when they're sober...

Professor Chaos

In most cases I'd believe she did it, but since it's a s***bag paparazzi guy making the claims I tend to believe it wasn't a big deal. I mean, it's the paparazzi's job to be s***bag lowlife losers.. so why not lie to get more money for you pics?

Skippy

Considering her history of leaving the scene, I tend to believe the one photographer.
As for the statement of the other photographer... his "like 1 mile per hour" comment is such stupidity, I can't believe I even bothered to quote it.
I just want to know why she has her license back. Wasn't her jail time, rehab, etc based around alchohol and drug abuse, DUI's and leaving the scene of accidents?
Our justice dept has gone to hell in a hand basket.

SayWhat

'Lindsay was turning into Holloway Drive with a green light' if the light was green why was this woman with the stroller on the road? So stupid!

Posted at 12:08 PM on Sep 3, 2010 by susan
=============================================
And because of this youre saying that lindsay had every right to "tap" the baby stroller???

DAMN! tell me where you live so I know that its open season on pedestrians when youre on the road.

Nicole

@Skippy
Her DUI/DWIs were in 07.
She completed the Alcohol Education program and served her jail and rehab time.
As she had met all the requirements the Judge dismissed the two driving while under the influence of cocaine counts and she is free to drive again.

Rob

This is to #55 (Mike), Dude whatever you're smoking can I get some? I mean no disrespect to your opinion but Lindsay & Ronson doing an album? Man, that is in the ether zone. David Bowie look out, you've got a couple of major Toms that are actually going to go for orbit. Lets hope they don't come back.

SayWhat

Lindsay's going to be doing a new album with some of the people that have worked with Britney Spears. Maybe Britney is even helping her out these days. Who knows?
Posted at 2:31 PM on Sep 3, 2010 by Mike
=======================================
Why would britney help her? According to the Vanity Fair article she basically blames Spears because, "she looked up to her."
Lindsay is still looking to blame everyone but herself.

mark

Posted at 2:41 PM on Sep 3, 2010 by Carvey

you wanna send Lindsay Lohan away and you get to stay?

how about you go instead? between you and Lindsay Lohan I'd keep her and send you to whatever Country will take you.

makes sense?

yeah .. it does.. so now pack and go.

ahahahah

you lose.

Alan Carver

Just to say this - obviously that Lohan is not capable of driving either under the influence or sober! She has no business being behind the wheel of any vehicle, what-so-ever. This is just so ridiculous, and under california law when are you able to get your license back after your second DUI conviction. This CRIMINAL needs to go away! I am infuriated with VF for giving this dumb BITCH the time of day as the cover story for their October Magazine cover. I am going to be canceling my subscription just as soon as it arrives in the mail! This just reminds me that - this country just rewards bad behavior with time and energy to promoting this kind of behavior. It is too bad that Judge Revel had to recuse herself from Lohan's case. This Judge got what Lohan is all about a LIAR, ALCOHOLIC, PILL-POPPER, and DRUG ADDICT! So you tell me how this dumb bitch gets away with the CRIMES she has committed and not really have to pay for any of her CRIMES! THis is just another PLAIN and CLEAR example of the break-down of the judicial system in our country and not just in LA, CA!

why is she there ?

someone will die soon and it will be her fault .

why is she there ?

anyone who supports anything she is associated with should re think and cancal magazine subscriptions and dont buy her clothing , sun lotions etc.
she is toxic and deserves bad karma ..
been getting away with " murder" for too long now.
thefts, lies and drugs.
has to stop before it is too late
someone will die .

Catherine

I am sorry to have to join you again but Linsday is popping up on Goggle with allegations agaist her for a most hineous crime.
Whether or not it is true, remains unclear at this point, but this story is speading and more witnesses are coming forward, and I for one think it is IMPARITVE that this be investigated for a most untolerate situation is occuring in Southern California for this to be tolerated, whatever it is. If this is not true, the perpetrator of the alegation needs to be seriously questioned. Society is out of control if it allows either "celebrities" to run dangerous, viviously wild, because people don't want to hurt thier feelings, or to allow someone to damaged a young woman who has more problems to deal with in the next months than most people do in their life time.
This story is a horrific example of ANTISOCIAL behaviors, whomever the guilt lays with, was TWISTED.
As this story catches wild-fire all over the world, it is my dearest hope that this is not swept under the carpet as a prank. These allegations are about hitting a baby stroller, could it be any worse...even a blind old man couldn't get more sympathy.True or not, some people would do will to consider this story a Miss Cleo, freebie!
Lindsay, if you are really responsible in ANY way, even speeding past a baby stroller. YOU ARE BECOMING EVIL.
Heads up. Not for me to judge your path, but is this the way you want to be remembered? And you know, you are tempted to pick up. It's Friday night, in HOlly wood. May God walk with you tonight child, and not allow you to drive. PLease Lindsay. This story wouldn't even be happening if you would have a damn friend drive you around. Doesn't anyone want to see you make it? Did you see that story about the beautiful women getting battery acid throw in her face? Did you see that story Lindsay?
If people even start to QUESTION that you are a baby killer in a big black Mazarretti running around, you are setting yourself up for social paths "affections". Let's see Paris had a visitor, didn't she? God Bless You, and everyone on the streets of LA. This is a headups.
And Lindsay, there seems to be some kind of odd self-destuctive, who can make be the bigger jerk and get away with it between you and Paris. Paris is in real trouble this time. I grew up in Vegas, Vegas is NOT like LA at all. No, no, no, you'll see. The DA is going to nail her ass to the bars. And Lindsay, you can trust that if this went down in Vegas, there would be a huge investation, as well as there should under any cir***stance, Prove you were at your therapist or an AA meeting at the time,please, and I'll buy you;re innocent. I want to, you know. You are scaring me to fu*7ung death, Lindsay! I have kids on those streeet too...
If you hurt my children, you are going to see Hell like you can't imagine, Ok?

MHdez

Jeez. It's taken me a while to say this, but you're ridiculous TMZ. I'm done. From now on it's Radar Online exclusively.