White House Crasher

Goes Naked for Playboy

9/4/2010 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michaele Salahi is about to crash another party -- the one in your pants -- because TMZ has learned the "Real Housewives of D.C." star is taking it all off for Playboy magazine.

0903_Michaele_Salahi_PLAYBOY_ex

And not just artsy "top half" naked -- we're talking full-frontal, birthday suit naked.

Salahi's rep tells us the shoot will go down later this month -- and Michaele is "very excited" about posing down.

We're told Playboy honchos have not yet determined whether or not Salahi will get the cover ... but she would "love it."

growup

RHWODC=SKANK

Guests

OMG, please stop rewarding these criminals for their bad behavior. They should be in jail instead of on TV and in magazines!

Mr Furley

"White House Crasher Goes Naked for Playboy"
While the rest of us scratch our eyes out.....

E

She reminds me of an ironing board with a wig on. Why on earth is Playboy paying this tramp??

God-Of-Lyf

Who The Hell is "Michaele Salahi?" Let me answer, "NOBODY!" She's NOT a celebrity, She's NOT contributed to mankind in any way, And she's NOTHING MORE than a bottom feeding whore who doesn't deserve the attention she gets. I see Playboy is slumming it as of late. NEXT...!!!

Ibebach

UGH.

Mr Furley

Hubby has plenty of fat to make up for that, emmajulie

Anya

Just what we need.. another skanky wench starving for fame (and nourishment!!) She really doesn't look the Playboy type at all.

Jeff

Hefner is a pig, the old man needs to turn in his smoking jacket and leave the young girls alone. So it's no wonder he OK'd this,I'll do anything for money skag, to be in Playboy.

However I think it would be more fitting if she was in Playgirl because if you look at her closely and listen to her voice, you have to believe she used to be a man.

As for her husband, he's another joke who thinks he
s smart and slick but he's phony as a three dollar bill.

Bob L

I know that when I first see her nude photos in Playboy- I might have to get a grip on myself!

Danonino

What is that between her legs? Looks like stretched out *******s.

nobleday

TMI

Wocka

Helloooooooooooo. No great body there. Are people that stupid!

mag

Is it just me, or does she look like David Spade?

Ed

Please don't put that trash in your publication Hef. She is flat out nasty!!