Kanye Goes on

Twitter Rampage,

Seeks Forgiveness

9/4/2010 3:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just a few days shy of the one-year anniversary of his infamous Taylor Swift-interrupting rant, Kanye West decided to complete the Twitter step of his 12-step forgiveness recovery plan ... by unleashing a flurry of tweets to express forgiveness, regret and nearly every emotion in between.

0904-kanye-west-twitter
Kanye posted nearly 100 tweets in a little over two hours. It started innocently enough with: "Man I love Twitter... I've always been at the mercy of the press but no more...  The media tried to demonize me."

Then it moved on to: "Remember in Anchor Man when Ron Burgandy cursed on air and the entire city turned on him? But this wasn't a joke. This was & is my real life."

And: "People tweeted that they wish I was dead... No listen.  They wanted me to die people. I carry that. I smile and take pictures through that."

Then he finally brought up Taylor: "I wrote a song for Taylor Swift that's so beautiful and I want her to have it. If she won't take it then I'll perform it for her."

Later: "When I woke up from the crazy nightmare I looked in the mirror and said GROW UP KANYE ... I take the responsibility for my actions ... I am not a bad person. Even in that moment I was only trying to do good but people don't always need my help ... Beyonce didn't need that. MTV didn't need that and Taylor and her family friends and fans definitely  didn't want or need that."

After several more it ended with, "I'm sorry Taylor."

Kanye has gone Twitter silent since then.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Bob Marley

What a self-absorbed ass.

anna

I would forgive, but the dude has a history of being a prima donna. He has a temper tantrum when he doesn't win an award when he feels he should when. He was pissed when Britinay spears was the opening act at MTV, when he felt he should be center of attention. He needs try to be humble a little. He has great talent, to bad his behavior ruins it.

9inch

F this D-Bagg.
Taylor worked her ass off... and he screwed up one of the biggest nights of her life.

He has no talent... just a big racist mouth!!!

Go back under your rock a-hole!

He doesnt deserve to be on a stage, let alone with Talor!

Sin D

Not forgiven...ever. Go away. Ke$ha and Katy Perry will be waiting for you in a year or two in the "where are they now?" file.

James

He STILL doesn't get it.
It's still POOR ME ME ME ME!!!
Thank god for AutoTune otherwise he wouldn't have a career the guy cannot sing.

FLO

I did not care for him b4 his horible treatment of an innocent liitle girl and I care less now.

whateverIsay

"change there opinion"

LET'S START BY CHANGING "THEIR OPINION".

YOU'RE AN IDIOT!

BellePete

Honestly....Taylor Swift can't sing worth a darn anyway. She is an inbred from W Virginia. Kayne you called her out. Now her new single didn't even reach the no1. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

James

He and Chris Brown should do the PLEASE LOVE ME tour

Carl

I'll forgive him for that if those tweets are truly heartfelt. That does nothing to change my opinion of him as an overrated super egotistical jerk. Actually the only difference is now that I've seen some of his tweets in recent months I realize he is an idiot too.

happy

Kanye needs to learn how to spell before the goes a twitterin'. Also who in the h...does he need forgiveness from except Taylor? What he did was ignorant and unecessary, but he was right. This little girl has talent only for the tone deaf. The only way that any of the public can hurt him in any way is to stop buying his music...which most of you on here don't anyway. Moot point.

whateverpeeps

I think if it was just the Taylor incident, everyone would have forgotten by now.

But the thing is, that wasn't the first time he did something like that, and it won't be the last.

Problem is not that he insulted Taylor, but that he's a narcissist, and people don't like narcissists.

Mike

Kanye, Kanye...where to begin. You are a self absorbed, self important, clueless person. You think everyone wants to hear what you have to say all the time. You came out on stage because you actually beleive people were interested in you. We don't really care about you at all. We like some of the music you have made and that's it. Don't beleive the hype from people around you when they say how wonderful you are. It's just BS to get money and time from you. Grow up and shut up. This is the planet Earth not the planet Kanye, the sooner you figure that out the easier your life will become. Serious though, grow up little boy.

Fredric Felder

ALL Honestly! This was the Best thing for Mz. Swift! I actually didn't know her till Kanye West's Rant. I looked her video up... and compared it to Beyonce's Album.. and Kanye's right.. IF you guys don't remember.. MTV F'ed up and sent everyone the Winners List instead of their Seating Charts.. and on there Beyonces' Video was the winner.. so MTV decided to switch up a few winners to Save Face... If I'm lying go ahead and sue me....

9inch

At least Talor doesnt depend on
AUTO TUNE !!!

She has a REAL VOICE and CAN REALLY SING!

You cant sing live... You need a studio to make your voice even in pitch!

What a fake... and your lil diddys suck!

Phony Balony D-bag!

She is a real musician! Your a POSER!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments