Kanye Goes on

Twitter Rampage,

Seeks Forgiveness

9/4/2010 3:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just a few days shy of the one-year anniversary of his infamous Taylor Swift-interrupting rant, Kanye West decided to complete the Twitter step of his 12-step forgiveness recovery plan ... by unleashing a flurry of tweets to express forgiveness, regret and nearly every emotion in between.

0904-kanye-west-twitter
Kanye posted nearly 100 tweets in a little over two hours. It started innocently enough with: "Man I love Twitter... I've always been at the mercy of the press but no more...  The media tried to demonize me."

Then it moved on to: "Remember in Anchor Man when Ron Burgandy cursed on air and the entire city turned on him? But this wasn't a joke. This was & is my real life."

And: "People tweeted that they wish I was dead... No listen.  They wanted me to die people. I carry that. I smile and take pictures through that."

Then he finally brought up Taylor: "I wrote a song for Taylor Swift that's so beautiful and I want her to have it. If she won't take it then I'll perform it for her."

Later: "When I woke up from the crazy nightmare I looked in the mirror and said GROW UP KANYE ... I take the responsibility for my actions ... I am not a bad person. Even in that moment I was only trying to do good but people don't always need my help ... Beyonce didn't need that. MTV didn't need that and Taylor and her family friends and fans definitely  didn't want or need that."

After several more it ended with, "I'm sorry Taylor."

Kanye has gone Twitter silent since then.

TIFFANY

I would say to Kanye, most people are not going to forgive you, I don't care one way or the other because I am not a fan of yours.. Kanye makes some really good music, but it hard to become a fan because his head is and big or he is so full of himself.. and then he does dum **** like he did with Talyor I really don't think he is going to change.. there is something else wrong with him..he will do it again.

LawDawg97

Money can't buy brains. If Kanye wants to impress me, he could start by learning the difference between their and there.

cnoe

What u did Hello???????????U know

adfa

he has too much history of being a jackass
i personally think he is doing this so he doesnt get booed at the vmas this year again

sasha

Kanye, Stop worrying about it! There will always be 'haters'. If they dont hate you for one thing, they will hate you for another! If you humbly apologized to Taylor....you have done what God wants from you. You cant go back.......plus.....lets face it....you pissed us all off at the time but the episode was funny later, when she did SNL..lolololol REALLY>>> YOU ARE OK!!

Trisha

He really needs to shut up already. It's a shame that he's no longer known for his music but for being a self-centered, annoying, borderline crazy now. I used to like him. And 100 tweets in two hours? He's got some screws loose, that's for sure. And he sounds so desperate. Thank goodness I don't follow him.

HumanNature

If you can't forgive the things that humans do then you can't forgive YOURSELF!!!

Mirror, Mirror!!!

Peace

dsw

I'm tired of kanye, altho I felt bad for Taylor Swift, I loved that he exposed to the world what a d-bag he is.

osubarry

Ran into Kanye in Rome last October, walked right by him realized it was him and tried to get a picture of him. He pulled his jacket up and started cussing at his bodyguard to get me out of there. His ego is so big I'm glad he has fallen so far..hopefully we'll never hear from him again!

ciimonstr

yo twerp put down tha phone
you obviously gone no class of your own,
hate is YOU, hater
you is the master-bater

if you gotta do something live by your actions.
alone, words and speech are without merit.

Caring Kate

Kanye is learning how humiliating it is to discover that the deadly virus of racism (in spite of the oft given definition of "racism" being a heinous attitude of those races in control of other races)is truly NOT a respecter of skin color. ANYONE can become infected with this deadly virus and Kanye is infected and the whole world know it now. Once he understands his virus, hopefully he'll work on the simple cure: love. He needs to deeply understand that everyone is a child of God and because of that they each must be treated with kindness and respect. Those among us who are enveloped in hate and evil are still worthy of being treated kindly and respectfully as we pray very hard for them. Sometimes such people need to be removed from our society, in order for society to be safe, but even then they each must be treated kindly and respectfully. Hope Kanye gets cured.

KanYeezy

Meh. I couldn't care less if the rednecks and soccer moms who wouldn't have his music before the 09 VMAs anyways approve him now. The main Taylor Swift demographic is the teen (11-19) and they don't care, as long as Kanye has a radio hit, they're gonna download. And even if he didn't do the TSwift ****, you really think a 17 year old girl would care about Devil In A New Dress or So Appalled? He will go platinum, because LR did. But he won't be doing Eminem numbers, but he wasn't gonna do that anyway. Sales like that ended for Kanye after he stopped making Graduation type music. Kanye knows this. I'm glad he got it out of his system, but I def. don't think it was for PR.

KanYeezy

F*CK any and everybody that had something negative to say about Kanye. You have to be extremely ignorant to compare him to Chris Brown. The VMAs haven't been relevant since the 90s and Taylor Swift wouldn't have won a Grammy if it wan't for what Kanye did. Beyonce had one the best videos EVER and won video of the year but not female video of the year? Makes no since at all. MTV is trash and probably won't have Video Music Awards in a couple of years when they replace it with the reality tv awards. What happened to Carson Daly? TRL didnt get cancelled its a conspiracy. Video killed the radio star and then internet killed the video star. Michael Jackson isn't dead, Bush wasn't re-elected and Kanye West is the best musical and visual atist of this generation

Janet

Why can't RiRi go on twitter and apologize to Chris Brown for ruining his life!!!

tizalee

Yep-he still doesn't get it-he bled-Oh Please-boo hoo-he's still too full of himself-who does he think he is to get up on stage and ruin that one moment Taylor had-
Ain't happening Kayne-no forgiveness-you're still a jackas