Kanye Goes on

Twitter Rampage,

Seeks Forgiveness

9/4/2010 3:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just a few days shy of the one-year anniversary of his infamous Taylor Swift-interrupting rant, Kanye West decided to complete the Twitter step of his 12-step forgiveness recovery plan ... by unleashing a flurry of tweets to express forgiveness, regret and nearly every emotion in between.

0904-kanye-west-twitter
Kanye posted nearly 100 tweets in a little over two hours. It started innocently enough with: "Man I love Twitter... I've always been at the mercy of the press but no more...  The media tried to demonize me."

Then it moved on to: "Remember in Anchor Man when Ron Burgandy cursed on air and the entire city turned on him? But this wasn't a joke. This was & is my real life."

And: "People tweeted that they wish I was dead... No listen.  They wanted me to die people. I carry that. I smile and take pictures through that."

Then he finally brought up Taylor: "I wrote a song for Taylor Swift that's so beautiful and I want her to have it. If she won't take it then I'll perform it for her."

Later: "When I woke up from the crazy nightmare I looked in the mirror and said GROW UP KANYE ... I take the responsibility for my actions ... I am not a bad person. Even in that moment I was only trying to do good but people don't always need my help ... Beyonce didn't need that. MTV didn't need that and Taylor and her family friends and fans definitely  didn't want or need that."

After several more it ended with, "I'm sorry Taylor."

Kanye has gone Twitter silent since then.

mktgjem

A remedial grammar class would be a good start - there, their and they're.

Evangeline Smith Moore

Kanye made a big mistake, paid the price, and life goes on. Please take the time and read Matthew 21,22 and 35.

gameover

Taylor swift = one hit wonder bet u 5 years from now no one will know who she is

Vegas Girl

Huge surprise that he played the "my mommy died and I was grieving" card. Followed by the "I'm nothing but a Feminine Douchebag with a huge sense of entitlement". I hope the man/child continues to get smacked in the purse for his stupidity. No one deserves it more than this toolbag!

Davinci

People can say what they want about Kanye but this is what sets himself apart from other artists. The ability to constantly speak his mind.

lextruther

I think Kanye is stupid to think that he could ever
get you Edomites to forgive him. It ain't in your
nature to forgive. Trust me, if it were possible for
yall to forgive, yall wouldn't have killed so many Native
Americans, Negroes and Latino's who are the children of
Israel.

raven

Time to go back and reread the Big Book. And shut The F--k up.

Danni

The guy is stupid. He spelled their...there

lextruther

South Beach

This is West drinking and ranting, someone inputting the text for him at his direction. Progressive, frantic, but not enough misspelled words, someone else is definately keying for him. Then he passed out. Apparently he along with Chris Brown, has discovered they are not "above it all". Welcome to reality douchba*.

Rhonda

WAKE UP PEOPLE IT'S CALLED REMORSE...WHAT HAPPENED TO FORGIVENESS? TAYLOR HAS FORGIVEN HIM WHY CAN'T THE PUBLIC FORGET AND MOVE ON? INSIDE EVERY HATER IS SOMEONE WHO HATES THEMSELVES

Please!

Please,I actually have forgotten about that whole incident.Now,thanx to u I remember how much of a douche U R.
tool!

HAWK

The public will never forget, because he showed how prejuiced he is towards white, country folk with his words!

Laura in Cancun

I'd be much more willing to forgive him if his Twitter posts hadn't sounded so selfish. Apologize while making yourself the victim? No thanks.

That being said, I still love his music.

pss

It's time to move on or up your lithium, Kayne. I'm just saying-this has got to be driving that girl nuts. Over- apologizing is more infuriating when you're on the receiving end than the original insult did. Is that what this is about? Kayne, get over it. Turn the page, dude! Hit the Next button. Spin out some hits that pay.