Kanye Goes on

Twitter Rampage,

Seeks Forgiveness

9/4/2010 3:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just a few days shy of the one-year anniversary of his infamous Taylor Swift-interrupting rant, Kanye West decided to complete the Twitter step of his 12-step forgiveness recovery plan ... by unleashing a flurry of tweets to express forgiveness, regret and nearly every emotion in between.

0904-kanye-west-twitter
Kanye posted nearly 100 tweets in a little over two hours. It started innocently enough with: "Man I love Twitter... I've always been at the mercy of the press but no more...  The media tried to demonize me."

Then it moved on to: "Remember in Anchor Man when Ron Burgandy cursed on air and the entire city turned on him? But this wasn't a joke. This was & is my real life."

And: "People tweeted that they wish I was dead... No listen.  They wanted me to die people. I carry that. I smile and take pictures through that."

Then he finally brought up Taylor: "I wrote a song for Taylor Swift that's so beautiful and I want her to have it. If she won't take it then I'll perform it for her."

Later: "When I woke up from the crazy nightmare I looked in the mirror and said GROW UP KANYE ... I take the responsibility for my actions ... I am not a bad person. Even in that moment I was only trying to do good but people don't always need my help ... Beyonce didn't need that. MTV didn't need that and Taylor and her family friends and fans definitely  didn't want or need that."

After several more it ended with, "I'm sorry Taylor."

Kanye has gone Twitter silent since then.

Cynthia J

Kayne, you are such a gansta PUNK. You are a true Narcissist (google it you PIG.) You strut around like some pea****. Uou have no humility. You are so unlikeable, yanking that microphone from Swift. What an ******* you are. Your talent is ruined by your disgusting personality. I suppose the hip-hop cool blacks will embrace you. Gangsters one and all. Actually, you're a *****.

Nancy

Get over yourself.

Anonymous

I think it's time to get over this already. You people are all acting as if it were YOU he did this to or if he murdered Taylor Swift in cold blood. Yes, it was a horrible, selfish, thoughtless, attention-whoring, and humiliating thing that he did to Taylor Swift and unfortunately she is going to remember it for the rest of her life, but what exactly do you expect him to do about it now? It's in the past and he can't take it back. If he could, I'm sure he would. All he can do is be sorry, make amends (which he is attempting to do), and try to behave better in the future. Let's not forget that EVERYONE makes mistakes, and some people make bigger mistakes than others, but at least some people try to LEARN from their mistakes. Let Kanye do that. I was humiliated on stage once myself so I know it's a horrible thing that Taylor went through and I sympathize with her, but somehow, I don't think the people who humiliated me have to spend the rest of their lives paying for what they did to me like you expect Kanye to. If you won't forgive Kanye for this very stupid thing that he did, then I certainly hope that none of YOU ever make a mistake. He is sorry and trying to make it up to Taylor (which is a hell of a lot more than I ever got from the people who humiliated me), what more do you want from him?

I also have to agree with those who are saying that this was probably the best thing that could have happened to Taylor Swift's career. Yes, the biggest night of her life was ruined, but at least she got something out of it. Hard to deny that.

the truth

Do U like fish ****s

sarah palin bite me

100 posts? um, lay off the meth dude.

Kay-Kay

Kanye, ok today you have proved that you are Bipolar. You really need to seek some professional help for your actions. You need to grow up yes, I agree and the first step is seeking medical help.

You are way too old for this and it is not normal. I have one question quite a few of you stars out there are acting such an ass! If you can't handel being in the public maybe you should just retire or better yet help some real talent get their stat instead of wasting or time with your "poor me" tweets. I will speak for all adults...Get a Fu**ing Life!!

Lene

Kanye talks like this is the first time he has done something like this. He has ran on stage and grabbed mic's from people before ,jumped up and down and ranted (likely with his thumb in his mouth). The only difference is that THIS time he was busted for it. He is a spoiled selfish ASS and doesn't deserve whatever fame he still has. GROW UP!!!!!!

FLO

Its time to move on people. She's a big star now thanks to Kanye. When she was winning all those awards after the incident she should have been thanking Kanye. She got more awards and record sales out of symphathy rather than on her talents. Grammy for Album of the Year? Give me a freaking break!! So she wasn't hurt in any way...maybe her feelings a little bity.

Posted at 12:28 PM on Sep 4, 2010 by Mike

She was onstage getting an AWARD, KANYE did nothing towards making her poplular. Kanye acted like a spoiled brat and just peed on her parade.

Kay-Kay

I'll put a call into your owner Jay-Z and tell him his lil puppy is acting out again. Maybe he will put him back on his leash!....dammm...Kanye, you are sicking! spoiled ass!

agree

Wow, I do crap like that after I smoke some good stuff and I'm completely alone. I here ya, man. I'm thankful my family is forgiving. I forgive ya, good luck, dude.

Gridiron

Don't forget, he did the same thing at the MTV EMAs a few years back. Embarrassed the winners, ruined their moment. This crashing the stage thing is way old and a lot of people are fed up (some, rightfully for good). Anyway, anyone wishing death on someone for something like interrupting a person onstage is a psychopath and not worth worrying about. But the others who are still angry are well within reason. I do agree though, Taylor cashed in big time on the sympathy support. Even total unknowns who collaborated with her were winning Grammy awards after that.

frankiestage

Ah...must be time to promote a new album.

naplessell

keep drinken dat alcohol, toxic depressent. he'll be gone next year - rip kw

Ginger

Kanye, don't go away mad, just go away.

Snooki

Can't believe it took him over a year to figure that one out. He should've had this revelation way back when Lady Gaga dropped him.

When's his next album coming out? Sounds like he's got something to sell.