VH1 Star Checks into Non-Celebrity Rehab

9/10/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kari Ann Peniche -- the Playboy model from VH1's "Celebrity Rehab" -- just checked into another rehab center to be treated for an addiction to methamphetamines ... only this time, her progress won't be aired on television.

0909_kari_ann_TMZ_EX
Sources close to Peniche -- who you may also remember from the Eric Dane/Rebecca Gayheart "naked tape" -- tell us she checked into an expensive, high-end rehab clinic late last night .. and plans to stay for 30 days.

We're told Peniche is prepared to foot the massive bill for the high-class rehab joint ... which we're told will easily exceed $30,000.

Smooch

I wish her much, much luck and happiness for her future. She has a long and hard road ahead of her but it is doable if she is willing to travel it step by step.
__________
Maybe this time she is doing it for the right reasons...herself. You deserve a good life, honey, don't let it slip you by. Many blessings to you.

Smooch

And the majority of you are judgmental *******s who are acting no better than she does. You think you are being cool and clever while putting her in her "place" but you are doing nothing more but lowering yourselves to her level.
______
Pull out a mirror and look deep at your own actions because believe me, a lot of you are looking mighty ugly right now as you judge a woman you do not know. Reality TV shows you what they want to and it looks like you have all lapped it up like dogs.
_______
Congratulations for licking the gravy train. Marketing did their jobs well. Now get off your high horses and come back to humanity where we believe in human beings and give them chances to get their lives back on track. Instead of helping her into the grave, why don't you give some support and actually help her keep a foot out.

moe

FUGLY,FUGLY,FUGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! miserable, spoiled, untalented piece of sh*t!! have I mentioned FUGLY???

Fiama

She's so obnoxious and awful, who would pay for her treatment? She should just be the homeless vagrant she deserves to be.

Throwback kid

This girl has the personality of a fried lobster! The most negative person I have ever seen on Dr Drew's loser show.

Lizzie

CRAP! I thought this stupid ass WbITCH was gone, gone, gone, that she had crawled under a rock to hide forever & a day!!!!
She IS black mole!!!!!! Hope alllll the people that she encounters put this JACK ASS in her place, under a piece of
dog CRAP!!!!!!! Her quote "fame"~NOT was over 7,391 dayS ago
or is it 100 yearS ago!!!!!!!!!11

Prancy

I doubt she will stay for 30 days. Most of her problem is that she is spoiled. She may also be a drug addict, but mainly she's spoiled.

How does she make so much money? Did you see her house on Celebrity Rehab? Where does someone with no skills like her get funds to live a life of luxury. She has no visible means of support. Oh,.....I get it. How does she even pay an insurance premium?

ANITA

WHY ARE YOU GIVING THIS NOBODY ANY ATTENTION????? SHE IS A CRAZY RUDE CHILDISH DRUG ADDICT AND NOT EVEN WORTH THE COLUMN SPACE!!!!!!!

MeToo

This girl is a hateful, spoiled, lazy, crazy beyotch. She will never be able to overcome her dependence on drugs until she changes how she interacts with people. And people don't change.

THIN LIZZY

I used to think she was a nasty person, but in actuality she's mentally and emotionally stunted. She acts like a teenager. The drugs did a number on her.

Katie

This bitch is CRAZY! Like mean spirited, nasty bitch crazy. You couldn't pay me enough to work at one of the rehabs she's stayed at.

I feel sad for most people dealing with addiction. She, on the other hand, is a fu*king waste of space and I wouldn't feel sad if she OD'ed.

Dayna

This girl has more going on than just being an addict. I think they need to bring in a psychologist. I use to work on a psych floor and she acts just like people do when they have a personality disorder. It's all about ME, ME,ME.

Gunnergirl

I think the rehab needs hazard pay!!! Will she be served her juice in the morning because she cannot do it herself??
She is a very angry ugly person who should go away.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can't stand the spoiled little biatch!! She needs a good beating to teach her that she is no one special. She shoulda been the last one to die of an "accidental overdose".

Snoogs

Lol.. this bitch.

I wonder if most of that $30,000 is being spent on the assurance that she WILL have someone to bring her juice in bed every morning.

Who can forget the banshee-like wailings of "I WANT MY JUICE! JUST SHUT UP AND BRING ME MY JUICE!".. hahaha. What a shetbag.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments