Casey Affleck Settles Sexual Harassment Lawsuits

9/15/2010 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Casey Affleck has finally come to terms with two women who claim he sexually harassed them on the set of a Joaquin Phoenix documentary -- and as a result the lawsuits are officially being tossed out.

Casey Affleck Lawsuit
In a joint statement both parties said, "The disputes between Flemmy Productions, LLC and Casey Affleck with Amanda White and Magdalena Gorka in connection with the film 'I'm Still Here' have been resolved to the mutual satisfaction of the parties."

As we previously reported, White and Gorka -- a producer and cinematographer on the Phoenix project -- had sued Affleck for $2 and $2.5 million, respectively, claiming Affleck sexually harassed them and refused to pay them their full fee.

No word on the terms of the settlement, first reported by the L.A. Times.

Sin D

Here's an idea: Why don't these women that keep falsely accusing men,making it more difficult for women that ACTUALLY are sexually harassed, to improve their work skills and actually do additional work to make more $ instead of shaking down MEN for it. Pigs.

janja

I wonder how his wife feels about this oh and his brother-in-law that happens to be Joaquin Phoenix, fooling around is a little to close for comfort dummy!

Superman

Gee, surprise, surprise....he settles out of court. To the idiots that said this wasn't true... I told you so.

Ryley

Casey Affleck can sexually harass me any day. Yum!

Y do he got

Aflact is in fact a duck...so it was just cuse he tis pooor?& those lady is ducks also

Pooky

I wish he sexually harassed me.

Ronnie

Harass me baby....what a hottie!!!!

James

Why does he always look like he's about ready to fall asleep

Atillathegun

Haha, I knew this a33hole was guilty. He managed to buffalo the first girl but the second one wasn't going to be easy. She probably had cold evidence on his dumb a$$. Nice bailout jerk o7f.