'NJ Housewife' -- I Will Quit If Staub Returns

9/20/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Caroline Manzo claims she delivered a strict ultimatum to the show's producers -- if Danielle Staub returned for another season ... she'd quit the show.

091610_housewive_ultimatum
Manzo spilled it on camera during a deposition in Staub's nasty defamation lawsuit against her ex-husband, Kevin Maher.

During the depo, Caroline said, "I did tell Bravo and Sirens that there is no amount of money you could put on the table for me next year."

She added, "If Danielle Staub is on the show, I am out because my integrity means too much to me ... so for Season 3, they know it's either Danielle or myself."

Integri-what?

Just Sayin

Nobody wants to watch a bunch a happy perfect people so Bye caroline!

winterboots

Everyone has their own life needs a lot of things to boost!http://www.typier.com

Me

As much as everyone hates Staub without her there is no show. The cast is boring.

Does Caroline think the ham game or working out in her basement makes a show?

Phreaky

It's ignorant saying there is no show without Danielle. There are SO many things that were not shown because they couldn't fit it in thanks to all the Bull**** with Danielle.
I can't WAIT for a season without her and her trash.
Besides, maybe you haven't heard, but one of the cast members added was Theresa's own sister-in-law - who she HATES.
So you need to give it a rest, Danielle did not make the show - not even close, because you never got to see the show without her. So in other words, HOW WOULD YOU EVEN KNOW?
Dumbazzes.

Trisha

Integri-what? Thank you, TMZ! lol What integrity? She never had any! No dignity either.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

dumb

Kelly

The video is either gone or down this morning.

lou

I don't blame her. Danielle is a complete NUTJOB. How anyone could spend 2 minutes with her is beyond me, let alone an entire season.

PhilipMarkum

*** LEAVE BEOTCH! ***

Wombat

Manzo might as well start packing her bags then. The entertainment industry does not care a bit about integrity, character or class...because most americans have none of those either. They'll put the schizo on and highlight her as much as possible...and americans will flock to their TV's to see what she says/does next...just like that dirtbag Howard Stern.

3Storms

That guidette who screwed her way into wealth then spends her life acting more holier-than-thou than the Pope has no integrity. Let her go back to her alleged-mafia family that somehow makes millions off of a small plumbing operation, a small pizza restaurant, and "investments" where Caroline can punditize her self-righteousness all she wants.

CanCan

good. quit.

Kelly

I thought that Danielle was fired weeks ago right after the reunion show aired.

I think they should can the whole franchise personally.

Although I must admit Teresa is so odd looking I cannot stop looking at her if it's on tv. From her hairline to how low and far apart her eyes are...fascinating to look at.
If I had blown as much money as she did I think I would have gotten some work done on myself! At least she'd have something to show for it.

Karmagal

Danielle is INSANE. Plain and simple. You would have to ask yourself.. WHY has she fought with EVERY SINGLE person on the show? It can NOT be everyone else it has got to be HER. Caroline is right. Danielle puts everyone in a DARK place. She is CRAZY. So glad she got fired. And now she is saying she left.. LIAR. Everyone knows that she was fired. She is the only one who is in denial.

dj61