Mel Allegedly Begged Oksana for Forgiveness

9/22/2010 5:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson dropped to his knees the morning after the nuclear January 6 meltdown and begged Oksana Grigorieva for forgiveness ... this according to sources connected with the case.

0922_mel_oksana_EX_launch_02a

We've learned Oksana gave L.A. County Sheriff's investigators an email -- obtained by TMZ -- in which Mel said to Oksana he wanted to "come by to make amends to you, Sacha and Lucia."  Mel added, "I spent 2 hours with a therapist today & have regained some perspective. What I'm telling you now is I am safe."

Oksana responds by saying, "I have two broken front teeth and a concussion.  I cannot c u today, I'm hurting."

Mel then responds, "Did you get them fixed yet?  When can I see you.  I need to see you this evening & then I promise I'll leave you alone for as long as you want if only for 10 minutes Please."

We've learned Oksana has told Sheriff's investigators Mel showed up at the house unannounced later that day, came inside, began to cry and begged for forgiveness.  Oksana told investigators Mel crawled toward her but she walked away and Mel eventually left.

It's important to note -- we're told there are hundreds of emails that went back and forth between Mel and Oksana, and the true story of what happened is only revealed by presenting all of them at once -- which will come in due time.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

moussemaker

LAME.
These mails have been posted weeks ago on Radaronline!!!

GEL

This isn't news TMZ, this came out a LOOOOONG time ago, as in...right after she released the tapes to ROL.

Bren

I've read this quite a while ago.

Ryder

Wait I'm confused—I read these this summer, are these different somehow? (Don't mean that as a diss, I'm just sincerely confused!)

michelle

hello all

moussemaker

@Ryder: No, they are the same mails that RadarOnline has published in July.

Sorntolc

I do hope that they will forgive each others from the heart, behave as human beings & seek an agreement for the benefit of all parts involved.

just curious

Nothing in this email states that he hit her. Isn't it alleged that she threw herself on the ground outside when she was shaking the baby like a ragdoll?

beachgal

Mel's screaming and frothing at the mouth leads me to believe he did hit her. TMZ always leave that little detail out when discussing the "facts" of this case. Very offensive the way TMZ is defending this violent racist who "allegedly" knocked the veneers out of her mouth.

Zooma Zoom

THIS IS BLACKMAILING!!!!

Zooma Zoom

Is she planning to release all of his private letters to her???
This is blackmailing

moussemaker

July 30 on Radar:

Zooma Zoom

Put her in to jail!!!

diogenes

She is just an evil machine. She walked away from an agreed settlement. Let the courts rule on this matter.

Tellthetruth59

This is old news. I need to view the evidence from their cellphone carriers. Until then it's more BS. Mel crawled toward her and she walked away? More like she slithered on her reptilian belly. Keep spinning c.unt.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments