Heather Locklear -- Dumping Sambora All Over Again

9/25/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heather Locklear is finally erasing the last trace of her 12-year marriage to Richie Sambora ... his last name.

0924_heather_richie_EX_TMZ_01
Heather -- who filed for divorce in 2006 -- filed documents on Friday in L.A. County Superior Court requesting her name officially be changed from Heather Deen Sambora to Heather Locklear.

Heather also wants the name changed ASAP ... because she claims she needs a new passport with her old name attached by the time she travels abroad on October 25.

It's about time she got around to it.

George William Gockel

I found out this morning that Heather Locklear changed her name when she was married to Richie Sambora. Heather wants her name back to Locklear instead of Sambora. I read about Heather Locklear in an issue of Tiger Beat magazine when was I 16 years old that Heather Locklear was stick and wore braces on her teeth when she was teenager. I was 16 to 18 when I wore braces on my teeth. Happy 49th birthday Heather. I am 43 years old. To see Heather Locklear totally in the nude on purpose is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Heather Locklear!!!! And someday Heather Locklear and I will meet each other on purpose.

bitingontinfoil

This is what happens when women (and young girls) in the industry rely solely on their looks. Rather than aging gracefully - they grasp at the last desperate vestige of youth buy filling, plumping, botox-ing, lifting and basically end up looking like marionettes. Tragic, really - should could have been a naturally beautiful older woman.

Anonymous

It should always been Heather Deen Locklear instead of Heather Deen Sambora. I read about Heather Lockelar in an issue of Tiger Beat Magazine when I was 16. Heather Locklear wore braces on her teeth when she was teenager. I wore braces on my teeth when I was 16 to 18. Happy belated 49th birthday Heather. I am 43. To see Heather Locklear totally in the nude on purpose is my all-time #1 favorite way to Heather Locklear. And someday Heather Locklear and I will meet each other on purpose.

stu

oooooooo child....that chin needs botox or sumthing!
i never understood her appeal. she can not act...comedy or drama!!
Marcia Cross (Desperate Houswives) was the queen bitch on Melrose.

peewee

i don't think that is her in the picture. look at the eyeballs thru the sunglasses. the right eye is messed up and the eye color is wrong.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3