Lindsay Lohan's Lawyer

Threatened by Michael

9/26/2010 6:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, worked miracles running back and forth to court Friday to spring her client from jail, but it wasn't good enough for Michael Lohan. TMZ has learned daddy Lohan left a voicemail and texts on Holley's phone, threatening to "blow you out of the water."

0926_Michael_Lohan_Shawn_chapman_holly_tmz_ex_02
Sources tell us the voicemail -- left earlier in the week -- also threatened to "dig up dirt" on Shawn, as well as Lindsay's business manager, Lou Taylor.

Michael left two text messages on Holley's phone Friday after the court hearing, telling her she should do Lindsay a favor and quit. In another text, Michael claimed Holley and Taylor were destroying the Lohan family.

0926_michael_lohan_video_small_2Michael went nuclear at the Bev Hills Courthouse Friday morning after Judge Elden Fox threw Lindsay in jail. Fox's decision was reversed later that day after Holley filed an appeal, and Lindsay got out of jail Friday night.

We're told Holley, who could not be reached for comment, will not seek a restraining order.

It's just Michael being Michael.

UPDATE: Michael tells TMZ, "It's true. I said those things ... but it’s spun. I wasn’t knocking Shawn for working all those hours ... I was knocking the fact that I told them to do this [send Lindsay to rehab] a long time ago. Just now they’re listening."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

b

This guy is a Loser. I wish he would off himself.

ruby

For reals? Hey Micheal, time for you to get your own **** together, no? You are another example of a self entitled narcissistic marginaly successful adult profiting from your extremely inapropriate behavior.

Juan

He's crazy, it's like threatening a judge, they are both Officers of the Court.

awards

Was Michael Lindsay's first love? Was she daddy's little girl? How sick was/is this family?

JJ

No wonder this girl is so F&jked up.

The Father is a real ass hole.

John Stone

What an idiot. The only person who has been able to help the little lez and he attacks her.

KA

hmm ... well I guess that sorta comes with the territory (for Shawn Chapman Holley), but, seriously, I think Lindsay's Dad is blaming the wrong person / people ... Lindsey is the only person responsible for her own actions and as for the punishment that was handed down by the judge ... if I understood correctly ... that the judge did not allow either side to say anything ... then the judge is responsible for that, not, the lawyer.

He should be glad that Ms. Holley managed to earn her keep by having the judges decision overturned and getting her client out of jail.

snowboardchick

Who the hell is he?? Lindsay doesn't even talk to him....he has no right to do that! She should have him arrested and thrown in jail. What a psycho douche bag.

DANA

Each time I see this prick here,
I trow up in my mouth.

April

He needs to shut up the family doesn't want any part of him so how can he speak a word about them? While I fully think the whole clan is in some kind of denial bubble they all need some help and both of the parents are profiting off her success or failure. They all need to go away and fix themselves. I am tired of watching the train wreck and to the media why do you keep listening to Michael? He has absolutely nothing anyone wants to hear. He is an idiot

fastsilks

If parents show accountability, then their chidren will.

Lynn M

He is just blowing steam and the threats are not bodily. They are a challenge. He's ticked because he does not think Shawn is acting in his daughter's best interest. And it is her business as much as Dina's. Thye are BOTH her parents.

Funny how many people think that once you reach 18, your parents no longer can have an opinion. Sure, you have a right to not listen but I believe in family and I do not believe Michael is a bad guy in all this. Opinionated, yes, but it is clear he wants a relationship with his daughter and cares about her health. Unfortunately, most people are not perfect parents. Just think of how you'd feel if you were in his shoes and it was YOUR kid that you are being refused to talk to.

Maria

I totally agree with Michael lohan. This lawyer is not helping Lindsay at all she is making a mockery of her degree and the American legal system. She is clearly using celebrities to boost her status and screwing up Lindsay in the process. Lindsay clearly needs help and chapman holly is not that help, she is useless. Michael lohan has a point this time.

stan

IF Mivchael wanted to help his daughter he would shut up and stay away from the cameras

CP

His 15 minutes are looong over. Please, TMZ waste no more space on this loser!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments