Meg Whitman: Allred and Jerry Brown in Cahoots

9/30/2010 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Meg Whitman says she's the victim of a political smear campaign-- engineered by Gloria Allred and Jerry Brown -- and she's suggesting her former housekeeper stole a critical piece of mail.

0930_whitman_presser_tmz

Whitman acknowledges former housekeeper Nicky Diaz Santillan confessed after 9 years she falsified documents.  Whitman says she was "shocked" and had no choice but to fire her for lying and breaking the law.

Whitman says Jerry Brown should be "ashamed of what his allies are trying to do here."

Whitman says her housekeeper is being used by "cynical people around her" -- i.e., Gloria Allred.

Whitman says she never received a letter from the Social Security Administration informing her there was an irregularity in Nicky's Social Security number.  Whitman says Nicky is the one who picked up her mail, so she may have intercepted it and never turned it over.

Whitman says she would take a polygraph test to prove that she's not lying.

JB

BTW, luv it! Or they could go to the Trinity United Church of Christ when Grand Master Jeremiah Wright is giving a post-retirement tirade, errrrr sermon.

JB

RH, I aspire to be poor.
Duh!!

JB

Kat, we a good kitty and clean your litter box.
Duh!!!

JB

It's killer to see another RINO run for California office, especially one with so much neck fat.
Baby steps ... baby steps ... vote for the neck fat and hope for a fatter paycheck.

JB

Chinee, The problem is I lived elsewhere, and despite all the problems we have the weather makes it worth fighting for.

JB

Italia, like DEM truths like Bill Clinton's, "I didn't have sex with her, I didn't inhale, ..."
Duh!!

JB

Alice, I want a Tea Party governor and legislator. Repeat your stupid lie another 2x and it'll be believed.
Duh!!

ROCK STAR

'¡Olé!' #9 It's a no brainer. Throw her out. Better yet put her in jail first like I would be for not paying taxes for 7 years. What are we doing in this Country. I am so tired of the double standard.

RabbleRouser

#12

How is Meg a liar- she isn't the person who filled out the I-9 form- the employment agency did.

Also Nicky provided a valid (yet illegally obtained) DL as proof of identity- and a working SSN. Under the law- the employee gets to choose what do***ents they are willing to provide as proof from the authorized list. The employer can not legally require what specif do***ents they want such as a green card.

Brad

Mr and Mrs Whitman: I'm with you all the way on this one and I believe most voters will be. I too experienced learning a former employee was an illegal after two years of work for us. We too, terminated her employment and she simply went elsewhere and found employment! It appears you paid her a decent wage and for her to now turn on you, after nine years, is well, shocking. The truth is, she illegally entered our country and you fully believed she was eligible to work here. Best of luck to you both.

Syl

Meg Whitman is an inexperienced rag running where she has no business. God forbid she becomes Governor of my State. She is a lying sack and she knows it. All Repugs are liars and fakes who say one thing and do another. Who the hell does she think she is? Just because she has money she thinks she can buy her way in. We have had enough problems from an inexperienced Governor. JERRY BROWN all the way- thank god he is around now because we never needed him more.

Syl

#45.. She has NO CREDENTIALS!!!! And, you have to live here to know she has been mudslinging and lying throughout her campaign. I trust she has lost all Latino votes in this State where the majority is non White.. Meg, you old rag, get lost..you should be made to pay for your hypocrisy.. you won't win in this State but I would like to see you leave for good. Go to AZ and hang with that other crazy old bag.

Selah

I can't help but wonder if Meg Whitman leaked this to Gloria Alred so that the public would feel sorry for her and not vote for Jerry Brown. Especially considering some of the idiot adds that just proved Jerry Brown had done his job.

my opinion

Thanks Gloria for bringing this PROBLEM with the ILLEGAL ALIENS to light the public knew what the illegals were doing and have been waiting for it to be EXPOSED.... THANKS again Gloria...KNOW maybe we can start to control this PROBLEM!!!!

Thetruth

Boy...Meg really thinks the public is STUPID! Go home to your big mansion and stop attempting to buy/deceive California!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments