'Sister Wives' Hubby

Marries Wife #4

10/9/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kody Brown officially has 21 mouths to feed ... TMZ has learned the "Sister Wives" polygamist has married his latest fiancée Robyn Sullivan ... increasing his total number of wives to FOUR.

Sister Wives

Sources close to the "Sister Wives" stars tell us the two were married "a few months ago" at a private religious ceremony in Utah.

Robyn isn't entering the family by herself -- she has three kids from a previous marriage who will join Kody's 13 kids and three other wives.

We're told TLC cameras were not allowed to capture the actual ceremony -- but the reception WILL be featured on the reality show. We're told some of the drama leading up to the wedding will be featured on this Sunday's episode.

With 21 total members, Kody can literally split the family in half and hold a regulation football game ... as long as he plays all-time quarterback.

Doreen

I am not sure whether these people are stupid, ignorant or just don't care. The fact that TLC has put this show on the air is ridiculous. But, all the shows on TLC are ridiculous. I am going to have to see who their sponsors are so I can boycott them.

Gigi

Sad, pathetic women with ZERO self esteem and a horny pig willing to take advantage of it!

sobelle7

This is what reality television is all about!

The rest of us get to live vicariously through these people so that no one else has to construct such a messed up drama.

Melissa

Times are changing people. Get used to it or get left in the dust! I don't know about you but to me America stands for freedom!!! We have married gay couples adopting children this is just another family that may seem strange to us but they have the right to live the way they want too!

I look at it this way, this life style is not for me BUT I think we should be MORE alarmed at WOMEN who stay with one husband who is abusive then these women who have a great husband and are better cared for and loved.

AND to the person that said these women are weak and need other women to help them run their house hold. I see the opposite here. I see a huge selflessness in them to share, love and except eachothers children. Have you ever had to live with family for a while while waiting to get your own place? It can be a nightmare. They do it everyday and make it work and are happy doing it. These women have to be strong with high self confidence.

Dont judge these people until you walked a mile in their shoes.

psadpla

this guy got laid 13+ times?

Boo

This is ridiculous. Why are they putting this trash on TV?

Oprah

In response to the poster who said we need to learn more about this guy: there isn't that much left to find out about him. Any many who has four wives is incredibly selfish and incredibly self-centered. #1 priority in his life is himself. It is not surprising that he treats his children poorly and his "wives" marginally. They ARE marginal in his world. Here is a guy with an incredible load in his cart and what is he out doing? DATING! Yeah, he's real concerned about the emotional welfare and well-being of the 14 people already in his wagon.

The women who are with him are not "strong" for enduring this lifestyle. They are extremely weak for not believing that they each deserve a man all to themselves. They compromised and deal with the sharing so they can have "something" rather than "nothing" in the relationship-arena. This is not new; women do this every day. Here are two examples. There are women who KNOW their husbands are having an affair but they go ahead and stay with their man because they don't believe they deserve or can do any better. There are women who are in a relationship with a man that they KNOW is married, but they go ahead and stay with their man because they don't believe they deserve or can do any better.

michael

I'm sure all of us taxpayers are paying to support his wives and children. They are committing Welfare Fraud by claiming these women are single, not living with the father of their children. I don't see the wives working at jobs, who is paying for all these people and kids, I doubt that loser "husband" is supporting this bizarre group of losers and their children. Someone investigate this for Welfare Fraud...the mormons call this sponging off the government "bleeding the beast"... well thanks alot it is bleeding all of us working parents, suctioning off our taxdollars like parasites.

LMN

The more important story is that the same church that believes in polygamy (either now or in eternity) believes gays shouldn't have the right to marry the ONE person they love. It's hypocrisy at it's finest.

Posted at 8:25 AM on Oct 9, 2010 by Joel
________
Joel: I agree with you 100% The UTAH mormons spent a hell of a lot of money to defeat prop 8 here in CALIFORNIA and to keep the "sactity of marriage between a man and a woman."

We better check the CA state constitution to make sure the f'in mormon "Elder" hypocrites didn't get it changed to "a man and an infinate number of women....."

penny

The "Hugh Hefner" of UTAH !!!! women are so stupid!

govrow

I was living with a guy who was having an affair on me with another woman, when I found out I confronted both of them and at that point she agreed to an open relationship with him. I told him to F*** Off and he told me that women need to understand, "You share the **** or eat **** alone!'

I ended up enjoying the taste of ****! He got involved with a third woman and actually lived with both of them, spending days with one and nights with another. Three months later he is back saying he made a mistake. It is an ego bust that I am better than two other women but I have no desire to become re-involved with him...if i had made him that happy to start with none of this would have happen.

Moral of the story is yes there are desperate needy women who will agree to share a man just to have a man in their live, but they arent the quality of woman that a REAL man would want.

Doreen

This man is obviously an egomaniac. And, he is breaking the law, although I did read somewhere where he claims that he has only legally married his first wife so he may not be breaking any laws. I almost think this makes me think less of him. He knows the law, and he is not willing to break it in order to have what he wants. This has nothing to do with religion. This man has been able to convince these women that they should settle in order to have him. It is going to be interesting. Before this fourth wife, he spent at least two night with each woman. Now, he will only be able to spend two nights with three of the woman and the other will get short changed (so to speak). I don't think this is going to go over well with all the woman. I think probably the only solution would be for him to spend two nights with her original three wives and only one night by the new one. As for the additional three kids this could be real problems also. It would serve him right if his little world that he has set up falls apart.

Memi

They are so fg&%%%ly, he needs to add five to get half!

Luluie

Congratulations stupids

whateverpeeps

I don't care how many wives he marries as long as he only truly marries one, as per law.

I feel sorry for his kids that are going to grow up in an abnormal environment, but honestly, it's not child abuse so no one is justified taking any of the kids away. There are plenty of other cases of abnormal childhoods caused my the actions of parents that aren't even thought twice about...like parents who are too much into politics, or parents who are overly hippie. It's just a sad situation for the kids because they didn't get to choose where they were born.

I don't think they're teaching the kids immorality. There's a difference between what consenting adults do and murdering and raping someone. And honestly, there's no evidence to suggest that the kids will be exactly like their father...they may in fact learn from their father's mistake and never repeat his actions.

What I will say is that those women are pathetic. There is no chance that the women are not jealous of each other. They are just not secure enough in themselves to demand fidelity. For the man, it's quite normal to enjoy and expect that...it's in his evolutionary history. For a woman...it's expected that she secures the man, his love and his resources for only herself and her children. None of the women are doing that. This new wife...she's a divorcee? She probably thinks she won't find anybody else and is settling. The rest of the women don;t look like they've got much confidence in themselves either. If they were smart, what they would do is take care of themselves, lose some weight and get in shape, dump this dude, and find someone who will dedicate themselves solely to their woman.

Lucky man and unlucky everyone else is all I have to say.