'Housewives' Table-Flipper -- Under the Gun

10/19/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Teresa Giudice is on the verge of losing her spot on "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" -- TMZ has learned the reality star's money demands are holding up contract negotiations ... and Bravo is losing patience.

1018_teresa_guidice_Getty_EX
Sources close to Giudice tell TMZ, the table-flipping housewife feels like Bravo's giving her the short end of the stick ... because she's under the impression that the other women in the cast are earning significantly more money than she is. As we previously reported, Teresa wants double her salary from last season.

We're told Teresa -- who's famously dealt with money issues in the past -- is ready to walk if Bravo doesn't cough up the cash. Bravo insiders wouldn't comment on the current state of negotiations, but did say the network is looking at possible replacements.

As for the other girls -- we're told they're all a safe bet for next season ... minus Danielle, of course.

WTF?

Please don't tell me that Teresa is leaving NJ housewives!!!She's the only reason I watch the show!!!!

Edward

She should put those little Stripper wannabes to work. She is a worthless broke hog!! Kick her to the curb with the other trash.

Lydia

So long sucker! You, your thug husband and your spoiled brat kids are enough to make everyone gag. Celebrities nowadays are a dime and dozen - just look at you and the rest of the hags on that show.

marleyfu

She is hateful. Just sell those dumb bows that she continues to put on her kids' heads and you'll have more money. Send her to charm school...any school. Clearly, she is uneducated.

Superman

I hate Bravo!!! They used to play movies and all they play now is "reality" sh*t!!! I'm glad Jeff Zucker got fired!!! Worthless human-being just like these skanks on these stupid shows!!!

Cartman

With Dina and Danielle gone the show is over anyway.

Tyra

She is my favorite! Bravo....buck up!

neenee

Let her ass walk

JO

I think she should take what she can get while in bankrupcy....these lady made Italian look bad

Sue

Get rid of her. I can't stand her and actually do my bathroom breaks, etc whenever she is on. That show could be good minus both Danielle and Theresa.

Vote NO Meg Whitman

Bye bye you Grifter.

And take your DUI husband and obnoxious trolls with you!!!

Can't wait for the feds to finshing building their case against you and your grifting family. Have fun in the Federal Penn.

Teri Tulk

You would think given her money troubles lately she would take what she could get something is better then nothing..Now I can see why they are loosing everything thing, cause she is a greedy momma ape..

Toni

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya! See ya!

Scott

They aren't freaking reality stars she think's shes jersey shore

and those kids make up to 100k per show

Bravo pays them like 3,500 per show I think Is what I seen

It's not bad at all either way

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Of course she wants more $. She would've wanted more $ even if the others weren't making more. Money's tight in the Guidice household, heh heh heh. Gotta pay all the legal bills somehow, & keep her in the lifestyle to which she's become accustomed. What else is she gonna do, work? Yeah I know, but how long do you think that'll last? Maybe she can start an "I Hate Danielle Staub" website. Lemmings will visit by the tens of thousands. Btw TMZ, no more extreme closeups, k?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments