« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ochocinco -- Taunting Atlanta Falcons with T-Shirts

10/20/2010 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chad Ochocinco is up to his old tricks ... trying to mess with his next opponents -- the Atlanta Falcons -- by sending their defensive backs t-shirts with his mug plastered all over the front.

1019-mad-chad-shirt-ex2

Sources close to Chad tell us the Cincinnati Bengals star shipped boxes of shirts featuring the "Mad Chad" character from his iPhone app to Falcons cornerbacks Brent Grimes, Dunta Robinson and Chris Owens and safeties William Moore and Thomas DeCoud.

If you recall, Chad sent gift baskets of deodorant to the Baltimore Ravens last year ... so they didn't sweat the matchup.  And in 2004, he sent Pepto-Bismol to the Cleveland Browns -- insisting they would be sick to their stomachs trying to cover him.

So why the t-shirts this year? We couldn't get an explanation from Chad ... but we're guessing he'll probably have some sort of explanation before Sunday's game.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

JLS

How stupid, petty and childish. Appropriate for Chad.

Bubba

I think he's hilarious. Some people need to lighten up.

i keeps it real

He is such a douche bag....He has a child that he doesnt even take care of or has seen. It was even on his show. He is a dead beat loser.

Elgatosylvestre

The shirt is about Ocho Cincos new Iphone app, its a game based on Ocho Cinco.If you need me Im at @Elgatosylvestre twitter.

ManiacalZebra

I'll bet the Falcons are really afraid of a 2-3 team.

CJ

The Bengals are 2-3, not exactly a winning record. Didn't his douch partner, TO, say he was guaranteeing they were going to the Superbowl?

Use the shirts to wipe yourself and send them back to him.

Hey Now

They're cute. Can I get one?

Sassy

He's just having a little fun and I bet the other teams have a good laugh over it all. No big deal.

aweee

I hope they **** on those shirts and send it back to him!

Go Falcons!!!

Sin D

We here in Cincy think they should just PRACTICE more.

Elgatosylvestre

Come on tmz do you need me to come work for you, the shirt is about his new Iphone app thats coming out it's a video game based on Ocho Cinco. If you need me contact me @Elgatosylvestre
twitter

FIGGy

That's hilarious dude is just having fun. where can i get a shirt?

BallaBlocka

Another lame publicity stunt from Ochocoono. I hope Dunta Robinson lays another hit on him, like the one he layed on DeSean Jackson....It's about time that fool got his clock cleaned.

Bob Johnson

Pretty damn funny. Very smart marketing move, I bet he starts selling these.

whatever

Does his stats support his ego?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments