'O.C. Housewives' Star

Dumps Husband

10/19/2010 2:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Vicki Gunvalson from "Real Housewives of Orange County" isn't going to be a housewife much longer -- because TMZ has learned she just filed for divorce.

1019_vicki_EX_TMZ_01
According to documents filed in O.C. Superior Court -- and obtained by TMZ -- Vicki filed for dissolution of marriage on Monday from her husband Donn Gunvalson ... whom she married back in 1994.

And there's this ... Vicki and Donn actually renewed their vows back in July of 2009 -- after Vicki admitted their marriage was souring and they needed a "new start."

Speaking of new starts ...

Yak

She's a horse face with fake boobs and a horrible personality. He's a lucky guy.

Palm Beach, FL

I would say she looks just like Miss Piggy but I don't want
to insult Miss Piggy.

What a HAG!!!

Sammy

Why does Donn spell his name with two "nn"s?

Just askin'.

mrssl

blizzy, I didn't say anything negative about Vicky or Donn. I was talking about YOU. And if you really want to stand up for your "friend", you should do so publicly and use your real name not just slink around and make snarky anonymous comments on TMZ.

MommaB

Maybe Donn and Gina can get together. She would truly appreciate Donn for the great guy he is!

Minnie

I hope Donn gets half of EVERYTHING! How he put up with that crazy controlling psycho is beyond me....

Joao

OH NO!!!! YOU DON'T SAY!!!! Why we never saw that coming!!!

That nasty bitch treated that guy like crap and humiliated him in front of the entire world. Donn should have filed, but I hate to say it, I think he was piggy backing off of her her money and would have taken more abuse-he had the cash COW.

Get it, Piggy? Ms. Piggy, Vickki...

I thought it was funny

Joao

I would say she looks just like Miss Piggy but I don't want
to insult Miss Piggy.

What a HAG!!!

Posted at 2:57 PM on Oct 19, 2010 by Palm Beach, FL

---------

Sorry I didn't see your post, you beat me to the Ms. Piggy analogy. You score.

Sandra

who cares!!

CRStardust

What the...? Big, big mistake Ms. Vicki...why is this whole "thing" all about you?.....spell N A R C I S S T I C....Donn was a "catch" for you...too bad you don't have the moxie to hang in there.....

Jen

Vicky is one of the ugliest, controlling woman I've ever witnessed. Well he is set free from her horse face and he will be a great man to a deserving woman. Vicky you will have a hard time since you're not only double ugly but mean and fake to boot!!

Liz

Well, hopefully now Donn can find a loving woman who will realize HE is more important than any job or material thing. Vicki was too self-centered and narcissistic for that relationship to have survived.

Liz

Vicki Gunvalson is the NEW Kate Gosselin!

Marinemom

Don is MUCH better off without this self-important back-stabbing two-faced crazy bitch for a wife. Run Don Run!

sheesh

Dear Don, please make sure you get at least 1/2 of everything. That will KILL THE B*TCH! Ha Ha Ha