Antoine Dodson

I Sold Out ... My Costumes

10/21/2010 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Antoine Dodson blew into Hollywood last night -- swarmed by paparazzi, wearing insane shades, and bragging about his crazy successful costume franchise ... all before taking off in a gleaming white limo.

1021_dodson_tmz_v2
The YouTube sensation tells us, it's his first time in L.A. -- but what he lacks in travel experience, he makes up in business savvy ... adding, his "Bed Intruder"
costumes have been selling out like hot cakes on the I1021_dodson_tv_web
nternet ... and his new merchandise line is "really, really
successful."

As for his sister's rapist -- we're told the window-climbing
people-snatcher is still at large.

beau

I love this guy hope he makes lots of money...

Vera

Hahahaha. This made me smile. It's nice to see that he can laugh at himself.

Nicole

this moron should've been shot but no instead some other idiot makes a video of him and it goes viral and now we have to read about his bull**** , please someone do us the favor of terminating this piece of human waste

Nick

Just think... if this guy's sister didn't almost get raped he'd still be living in the projects.

Prince Eugene von Saxe-Coburg-Gotha

He can try all he like, he'll never be bigger than Prince Frederic von Anhalt!

Aisha Bowens

Antoine is a small businessman. I'm glad that he's capitalizing on his fame and success. I think this will be a beneficial hands on experience for him to learn since he is currently earning his associate's degree in business management at Virginia College. All you haters out of there, don't hater the player, hate the game. And for the Antoine, no need to hate the hater, hate their own shame!

NUCLEARXSHAMPOO

First of all, many, many people DID NOT receive their costumes after paying the company, MIRZA ENTERPRISE to send them their costumes. Anotine Dodson is aware of this and has not made a statement of apology or attempted to resolve refunds to these people. From the last count, there are about 350 people without a costume, some of which ordered it back in September. Antoine, I was happy for you for your new found fame, but in all respect to your fans, which there are MANY of them, please do something for them so they can get their money back from Mirza. THANK YOU

Ijeoma

Yeah he sold out alright...and stole peoples money too! I ordered my costume on October the 2 so it would get to me well before Halloween. It's now November the second and I still haven't received anything! Every time I email the company that's handling the sales I just keep getting the same automatically generated email saying sorry and that it was shipped. I sure hope he has nothing to do with the shadiness because I really do feel for him and his family. I'm all for people making a better life, but stealing isn't the way to do it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2