Antoine Dodson

I Sold Out ... My Costumes

10/21/2010 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Antoine Dodson blew into Hollywood last night -- swarmed by paparazzi, wearing insane shades, and bragging about his crazy successful costume franchise ... all before taking off in a gleaming white limo.

1021_dodson_tmz_v2
The YouTube sensation tells us, it's his first time in L.A. -- but what he lacks in travel experience, he makes up in business savvy ... adding, his "Bed Intruder"
costumes have been selling out like hot cakes on the I1021_dodson_tv_web
nternet ... and his new merchandise line is "really, really
successful."

As for his sister's rapist -- we're told the window-climbing
people-snatcher is still at large.

T$

TO my recollection, this is the first thing I've heard about Antoine Dodson on TMZ. They really dropped the ball and should have been covering him all along....the guy's hillarious. I guess TMZ only covers stories if they break em.

brie

I'm actually happy for him. When you consider all the other garbage that is covered, it's nice to see just a regular person get some fame. I have my doubts the guy will take off further then this. But I wouldn't be opposed to it.

So kudos to him. I know some people will hate on him. But hey, I would rather root for this kid, then some drugged out social-lite that did nothing to get famous, yet are allowed to break the law over and over.

nora

nice to see someone who needs the money getting the money..and this man is downright hilarious.

BallaBlocka

Like Mike Epps said to him at the BET Awards, glad he used his share of the money he made off that song to get his family outta the projects and into a nice house, but I don't know how long they gonna stay there, LOL....

Vanessa

Please. Stop...

2020vision

I LOVE YOU ANTOINE! KEEP FIGHTIN THE GOOD FIGHT, HOMIE. RUN N TELL DAT HOMEBOY! ;0

Blue Lake

What kind of freak dresses like Pee Wee Herman? Hide Yo Kids, indeed. Pee Wee was convicted for having naked pix of a little boy.

amaaazed

Hey Jazzy - get your time frame correct. In the 70's & 80's they were black. Colored goes back to the 60's.

betsy

i love this guy, obviously he captured the hearts of many. i'm glad that he is making money and he and his family do deserve it. i just hope he doesn't go too far, spend too much, try to make a career in this and end up declaring bankrupt in a few years. it's easy to get be blinded by the lights of hollywood.

btw, t$, there's been hundreds of youtube hits that tmz doesn't cover...if you wanna see youtube hits, watch youtube.

norwalkrecycler

"As for his sister's rapist -- "

I think it was attempted rapist? At least I hope it was. Horrifying nonetheless. Go Antoine! Very happy for all of your success. Don't stop looking for him, and as the others said manage your newfound fame and money well.

Straight Talkin Texan

Good for him for knowing how to capitalize on his opportunities. I just hope he keeps himself grounded and "real."

i keeps it real

He sister wasn't raped. The bed intruder was chased away before it could happen. She was lucky

Stretchnuts

Good god the you tube video was enough of this F@@ This is why So people should not be alowed to breed

ac

Good for him. I agree with the other posters who say its nice to see a regular person get some cash and fame. Antoine is in college and he and his family are trying to live their lives right and have a little fun doing it. That's more than you can say for the people in previous 300 TMZ "news" posts in a row. Maybe more than that.

Good for you 'toine!

RJ Hunt

KNEE-GAR...NOTHING BUT A KNEE-GAR!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments