Galifianakis and Cooper

Weathering the Storm

10/25/2010 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Days after  Mel Gibson was axed from "The Hangover 2" thanks to cast pressure -- co-stars Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifianakis teamed up for a for a different reason ... to party in Hollywood.

1025_cooper_galifianakis_v2

Brad and Zach were mum about their new castmate Liam Neeson as they left the Chateau Marmont last night -- running for cover from the weather -- but what they lacked in verbosity, they made up for in pimp rides ... a Toyota Prius and a Subaru Outback.

Common Man

The real loser here is the director. Once the talent takes over creative control, you know you're not the most important element of the movie. I feel so sorry for the guy.

Jus Another Viewer

So you're saying there's no way he would have have been able to steal the recordings and sell it to RoL for big bucks? He would have made a killing. You're the idiot.

Posted at 2:54 PM on Oct 25, 2010 by Sefa

El - Oh -El..
If she let THAT guy screw her out of "$15 MILLION Dollars" And release those tapes without my permission, I don't think I would classify as the IDIOT.. What say YOU?

fran

OUR NUMBERS ARE LARGE, AND OUR VOICES ARE LOUD. See you @ the theater! *Luv Team MEL/Truth*
Scr*w these arse-holes. SEQUELS SUK!

Posted at 2:31 PM on Oct 25, 2010 by Jus Another Viewer

great , great post

fran

The funny thing is this is exactly what Team-Mel is doing to Oksana. Pot calling kettle black LOL.

Posted at 2:40 PM on Oct 25, 2010 by Sefa

Sefa

"really, so you think we are unfair , what are you doing. Where were you when everyone was ganging up on Mel. The tables are turning, you just dont like it. AWWWWWWWWW

Posted at 3:13 PM on Oct 25, 2010 by fran"

I wasn't ganging up on Mel, in fact after the tapes were released I made a post about it on another website defending him. After reading the lynch-mob hateful comments against Oksana though, I can't help but defend her.

fran

Posted at 3:17 PM on Oct 25, 2010 by Sefa

WHY?

doublej

Given what they did i will NOT see this movie EVER! complete bull crap!!!

john

Sefa (sick oskana supporter writes)

Posted at 3:17 PM on Oct 25, 2010 by Sefa

...............................................

Oh, and I guess oskana and the MEDIA going after MEL the last few months , and 70-90 percent of the public thinking it's not fair, .... shows people don't like oskana and the way she approached this issue. Cops and Courts would be better way. :)

It's Oskana that was badmouthing MEL the last number of months along with her PR firms/Lawyers.

Mel has been silent the last number of months. Oksana has made a fool of herself, so of course people make fun of her. :)

Go TEAM MEL!

fran

I use to read a lot of mags about stars, I dont anymore, I dont watch ET or any of them on tv...I am just disgusted, that all these people wont stand up for each other, against a tyrant like Ari Emanual. I mean what can he do if everyone deceided to go against him, especially the big stars. I would think he would have to come down from that throne he fancies himself king of.
I first heard of Bradley Cooper in some movie and ET was going on about him , and the girls were swooning over him, I thought he must be something. I remember thinking the first time I saw him that he looks to girly for my taste, and no I didnt think he was nice looking,pleasant looking was the best I could do. Zach I never heard of until he did this to Mel,and I definetly do not want to hear of him again. I cant believe that professionals would act like this.I think both of these men behaved badly and childishly because Ari told them too, and I now think that both of them are taking the fall for it..Looks good on them.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

…………………../´¯)
………………..,/¯../
………………./…./
…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`•¸
………/’/…/…./……./¨¯\
……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
………\……………..’…../
……….”…\………. …/
…………\…………..(
…………..\………….\…

This is for you sefa.

karen lee

Being Jewish is a religion ... Catholics-Protestant once were condemned, tortured and all put to death.

So why IS one religion more important in … Hollywood? More than any other?

IF MEL had said, "curse the Catholics or Lutherans" ... or "those Catholic bastards” ... would be OUTRAGE been LESS? OF COURSE!!

When the POPE is cursed – where is the OUTRAGE?

Tyson is not only a rapist. But he unmercifully BEAT (Robin Givens) HIS WIFE and was a CHRONIC ABUSER w/ghastly photos to prove it.

I think it's simply a "travesty" that a supremely spoiled sophomoric pack of so-called ACTORS can RULE the film industry. LIKE anybody in THAT CAST has EVER DONE anything (frankly) remarkable in THEIR ENTIRE LIVES.

WHO HASN'T DONE THINGS THEY REGRET ?? ... THAT they SHOULD JUDGE MEL GIBSON?

Basically "character" actors, which NEVER had the IMPACT in this industry -- or THE WORLDWIDE audiences Mel has.

The MOVIE going public will rush to see Mel's movies -- regardless. Frankly, Mel's PERFORMANCE is the ANYONE REASON to see that film.

Anyone who could EVER BELIEVE that gold-digger ... doesn't HAVE a brain. He was set-up.... your Hollywood Hypocrites' are just THAT.

NOW Brad Cooper & Zach replaced MEL. WHO ARE THEY TO DECIDE ??? Mel’s DONE more in a year than any of those hack actors ever could in their entire lives ...

ACTOR. 50 films
PRODUCER, 20 films
DIRECTOR, 5 films
WRITER, 4 films
SOUNDTRACK. 4 films

Belinda

Posted at 3:17 PM on Oct 25, 2010 by Sefa
__________________________________________________

Well that's a load of crap ... from your first post here that I noticed you have done nothing but bash Mel Gibson with bigotry.

And you have done nothing but bash the posters here ... even today.

I feel sorry for you.

You forget that most of us have stated that WE did see the first hangover ... we are not narrowminded bigots ... like you. We just expect the same respect for Mel Gibson who has been lynched by people ... like you exactly ... when he hasn't even been convicted of anything yet.

You believe everything about Oksana ... that's your problem.
You believe those holy tapes that you so rigorously recite and refer to over and over and over again. Well guess what... they are not admissible in court ... cause they can't be authenticated. Not by experts ... and certainly not by the likes of you.

Even your reasoning today shows just how ridiculous your mind works.

Trolls like you come on this site and attack the posters day after day after ... we've seen them all ... they are like a dime a dozen ... and not worth much more.

Belinda

Sorry guys ... I had had enough of her stupidity for one day.

Sefa

"from your first post here that I noticed you have done nothing but bash Mel Gibson with bigotry.

Posted at 3:56 PM on Oct 25, 2010 by Belinda"

LOL pot calling kettle black? 90% of my posts on the subject have been either defending Oksana or bashing Team-Mel, and unless I'm mistaken they are not Mel Gibson posting from multiple accounts? So I'm bigotted for bashing hateful posters that have been slandering Oksana? Whatever.

And you're one to talk about bigotry ... idiot.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Posted at 3:17 PM on Oct 25, 2010 by Sefa
__________________________________________________

And you have done nothing but bash the posters here ... even today.

I feel sorry for you.

You believe everything about Oksana ... that's your problem.

Even your reasoning today shows just how ridiculous your mind works.

Posted at 3:56 PM on Oct 25, 2010 by Belinda