« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

SF Pot Shop -- Dopest World Series Offer Ever

10/27/2010 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Every time the SF Giants hit a home run during World Series play ... a SF marijuana dispensary will hit its patients with a free taste of the sticky icky ... TMZ has, um, learned.

1027_worldseries_giants_mj

With Game 1 starting tonight, the ReLeaf Herbal Center in San Francisco is offering all Giants fans present at the pot shop one free joint for every home run the team belts out during the series.

But the team spirit doesn't stop there -- we're also told the bud bank will offer a discounted "bright orange" strain of marijuana and a THC-infused orange drink aptly named "Giant Punch."

As for munchies ... peanuts and Cracker Jack?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Frito

I can't afford the $800 they are charging for a bleacher seat, but I think I just found the next best alternative. Thanks TMZ and Go Giants!

amina

ALL THE HATERS NEED TO GO AND SMOKE SOME WEED GO GIANTS

Peter Paraquat

That's why California is going to Pot...Literally!

tom terrific

Am I first

Brian

"Buy me some peanuts and cracker jack, I don't care if I never get back..." No kidding. None of these potheads are going to want to go home if the Giants put on a laser show. Good luck getting rid of them.

Frito

Let the hate-filled diatribes about Obama, damn liberals, hippies, homos, Sodom & Gomorrah, and California nut-jobs begin.

Go Giants!

A. Conda

I want some !

dropscience

You can't beat SF. I'll be grabbing some sticky icky and going for a float in McCovey Cove tonight. I'm more a Purple Mr. Nice guy, myself. Choices choices...

caroline

There won't be any free joints tonight with Cliff Lee on the mound!! :) GO RANGERS!!!

legalize and regulate will make everything great

annahbelle

Googie,
Um...how do you know what someone pays in taxes, you idiot? You call yourself googie for christs sake! And what does paying taxes have to do with the right to say what you want? The 2 arent connected dummy. As a taxpayer, you should know that the legalization and, therefore taxation, of pot will lower your taxes in the long run, as well as decrease the deficit. I dont even smoke but I am a 6th generation San Franciscan and I say BLAZE!

citizenobserver

T

Vote NO on 19. Our neightbors smoke all day and it's awful. I am talking business park, not home.

Shread

Just say NO!

tmz-ho

Hey, wow, like man.... like that's so flippin cool. I'm thinking of taking FMLA for the next few weeks, booking a flight and spending it following the series.

My friend always says "Like if more people smoked, like there'd be no war, man."

Peace.