Mel Gibson's Deposition and the Phantom Fist

11/3/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's lawyer accused Mel Gibson during his deposition Monday of clenching his fist ... but the judge ruled there was absolutely no proof it happened.

1101_mel_gibson_EX_Getty_02
Here's what we know ... The deposition got so contentious and loud among the lawyers ... people in the office building heard the noise.  Sources say at one point, Oksana's lawyer, Daniel Horowitz, accused Mel of winking at him -- a comment the judge promptly struck from the record.

Horowitz then said on the record ... he believed Mel clenched his left fist.  Again, the judge struck the comment from the record.

What's interesting ... the proof is in the video, which was rolling during the whole depo.  But as far as we know, there's no evidence Mel clenched it.

110210_oksana_video_tmzAnd speaking of video ... we got some of Oksana yesterday ... and she claims she maintained her cool during the depo.

Firefly

The wink that stopped an Ox

Who'sThat

Thank you very for your insightful story. The more JLS talks, the more I'm convinced that she's not really who she pretends to be. I've been involved in depositions and my experience mirrors your observations much more accurately.

Posted at 3:56 AM on Nov 3, 2010 by Sincerity

-----------------------------------------

Is JLS pretending to be an attorney? (Lol...now that is funny.) I read another nonsense comment from JLS about invoking the 5th Amendment...sounded like the info was obtained from Wikipedia.

Posted at 4:08 AM on Nov 3, 2010 by Genna

----------------------

Now, shyone sounds like an attorney...i just cannot understand a person like JLS a supposed attorney who refuses to give Mel due process before rendering the verdict of guilty on DV on the flimsy say so on the words of a liar and the altered tapes and photos and ever changing stories of OG...

another idea is perhaps JLS is a first or second year associate at Horowitz's firm doing this...for PR purposes of course...it has to take similar type of personality to agree with Horowitz and OG and all they have been doing which JLS heartily does.

Tellthetruth59

Ox nearly loses HER temper in the video "Ox Keeps her Cool." When the pap asks her if it hurt to see Mel, she looked like she was about to charge at him when she said: "You know what?!!" The she abruptly stops herself. Horowitz should be more concerned about her than about Mel allegedly "winking" at him and "clenching a fist."

Genna

Posted at 4:23 AM on Nov 3, 2010 by Who'sThat

--------------------------------------

Lol. It would have to be a very poor Jr. Associate or clerk who has not yet taken or passed the bar. Actually, perhaps a Jr. Paralegal? In either case, this person is purely PR.

gonesi

56 shyonne,

Thank you for sharing that story, I would have loved to have seen that. My best friend was a trial lawyer who, when we were growing, up always got in the last word. As an adult she was beautiful, which made it worse when she would really come across with her put downs on men.

One day she was laughing about after court, the male lawyer chased her down the street ouside the courthouse.

Tellthetruth59

Thank God nobody I deposed ever winked at me. I've never seen someone so arrogant and flip in my entire life. Roll back the damn depo tape and take a look, judge. Is it likely a man who screams at the top of his lungs, spits and growls over the phone clenches his fist at a deposition? YOU BET! It's all typical for Mel Gibson in the last 40 years. He's not some cream puff. He is completely out of control but does have the bank to make it all less or even disappear if he chooses. Roll back the tape, judge. Just for your own interest to know what kind of man you are dealing with here. He's disgusting.

Posted at 1:36 AM on Nov 3, 2010 by JLS
--------------------------------------------

"Spits and growls"- that's a dead giveway. There are a handful of people that use that phrase over and over on different sites. I wish Gibson did spit and growl at Horoputz - the big whiny baby would have sh.it his tiny little suit pants.

carol

So what if he clenched his fist, winked, stuck his tongue out - what does that have to do with anything. I would be doing worse than that if I sat through a long deposition. Horowitz - Grow up. You should be ashamed.

gonesi

OMG! The vikings are loose in LA!

Mel and his lower, O'Malley, are raping and pilliaging all over LA with their winks!

gonesi

I can only imagine how unnerving that wink must have been for Horrowizt, Mel does have pretty blue eyes!

Genna

Posted at 1:36 AM on Nov 3, 2010 by JLS
--------------------------------------------

Posted at 4:42 AM on Nov 3, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

-----------------------------------------------

Hi Tell. Good catch. JLS is completely out of touch with reality...and the facts...like others who have spouted this same PR nonsense before.

Preserve the Tiger

I've come to the conclusion that TMZ is majorly discriminating against Mel! The stories are one-sided in favor of Oksana! Now who's the racist, huh Harvey? Why don't you quit chosing sides and just print the stories! Quit siding with the ugly and hatred-filled Oksana who isn't even an American citizen! I think it's sad that Jew-controlled Hollywood is ganging up against Mel to ruin his career! He has made mistakes because he is only human, but that's no reason to take his livelihood (career) away from him! This witch was out for his money from day ONE; she never had any feelings for him because she's incapable of feeling anything but hatred and greed! You are just jealous of Mel because he has more talent in his pinky finger nail than you have period! Every, and I mean EVERY, race has racism problems to an extent, and anyone who says they aren't should really take a better look at themselves! Oksana has allegedly said a lot of negative things about Americans! She's racist so why continually support her? I have Jewish friends; I have black friends; I have white friends; there are good and bad in every race; however, sometimes we're blinded of the good by the bad when in actuality we should be looking for nothing but the good in people. Very few have all bad in them! I'm trying to practice what I preach by trying to find the good in Oksana but I've been unable to find even a speck of goodness; she falls in the "very few have all bad in them" category! She would redeem herself in my eyes if she showed that she has a heart!

Swede

I flirt with you Mel....wink, wink...

BrAnBa

OMG! The vikings are loose in LA!

Posted at 4:47 AM on Nov 3, 2010 by gonesi
-------------

Now, now...I think my ancestors´ reputation is unfair. Sure, we did some plundering and...ehm...some raping. But that´s what people did in those days! Hey, if you don´t have Internet and TV...whatelse can you do?

All those false rumours were spread by some woman, imported from Eastern countries by one of our vikingchiefs. Turned out she just wanted the treasure he stole...hrm...picked up in Scotland. The Oks of the viking age!

Team Mel, Sweden!

igotfleasfromtmz

BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR A WINKING MEL - I HEARD HE A LAWYER WAS AFFECTED.

igotfleasfromtmz

My new doll clench his fist and he winks ......... WE LOVE YOU MEL!!!