Three-time surfing world champion Andy Irons died this morning at a hotel in Dallas ... TMZ has learned.
The 32-year-old was found by a hotel employee around 10:00 this morning.
According to reports, Irons had planned to travel back to his home in Hawaii -- but fell ill and that's why he booked his room in Dallas.
The local medical examiner tells us an official cause of death has not been determined.
The Irons family has released a statement saying, "[Andy] had reportedly been battling with dengue fever, a viral disease."
- 'Sopranos' Actress Dies at 46
- Tom Bosley -- Dead at 83
- Report: Methadone Found in Andy Irons' Hotel Room
- Charlie Sheen, Brooke Mueller File for Divorce
- Wino's Celebrity Drug Dealers Plead Guilty
- Seacrest Alleged Stalker Arrested at E!