Lil Wayne's

Strip Club Party --

48 Bottles Deep

11/5/2010 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lil Wayne already has 48 bottles of really expensive champagne -- PAID FOR and ready to go -- when he arrives for his prison release party at a Miami strip club this weekend.

1104_lil_wayne_EX_TMZ_07

It's all going down at a joint called King of Diamonds -- a 50,000 square foot mega strip club that's equipped with a shoe shine station, massage parlor, basketball court and "fine dining."

We're told Wayne and his posse already purchased dozens of bottles of PJ Rose Perrier-Jouët champagne at $700 a pop.

But sources inside the club tell us several fans have also purchased bottles for the rap star (bringing the total count to 48) -- and those people, along with anyone else who wants to gift Wayne some bubbly -- will be allowed to meet him at the party to let him know about the offering.

Wayne is expected to be joined at the club by Drake, Nicki Minaj and Baby-- and we're told the club has already stocked up on heavy security to make sure things don't get out of control.

We're no meteorologists ... but we're guessin' it's gonna be raining like crazy inside the club that night.

Karen

If I am not mistaken, I think that he gas like 6-7 kids from different mammas. If i had not seen my kids in 8 months the last thing I would think of is strippers. And he is also on probation for drug charges in AZ.You cannot drink on probation..I hate to say it, he is going to end up in prison for a lot longer than eight monthd if he does not clean up his act..

MeToo

Nothing says Klassy like expensive champagne and cheap women.

sagging boner

you got ripped play boy you can get the 3.0 magnums for under 500 stupid looking and stupid business dealings
maybe head back to the 4th grade for some relearning dirty south

zeenieclub

its amazing how people go out of their way to say something negative about someone who worked hard and got somewhere they obviously haven't. He's rich and just got home.. I think he can celebrate however he wants. This is the life of those who succeed. Some of you should try it :-)

couplewords

$700 Champagne in a STRIP JOINT! wow. classy. that guy's a real -- uh -- mentor.

Polly

I haven't ever been to jail, but I would probably want to throw a party when I got out, too. Mine would be more like a 6 pack of Mike's Hard Lemonade, though since $700 is practically a mortgage payment.

PervyJon

Lil Wang is the lamest rapper since Vanilla Ice. He thinks all the tats and the goofy teeth make him look badass. But he looks like a circus sideshow. Nice to hear a public figure like him is doing the best for the community by spending millions of dollars looking at fake t*ts and chugging overpriced champagne.

By all means, stay in prison.

GastOn

I lOve U WeeZy .... we lOve yOu here In tunisia <3 <3

AC

To bad he can't drink any of them.

Rastus

I don't think he'll be getting sloshed on his first day out. Parole or some forms of probation prohibit it.

JR

NayNay, CeCe, Boo and DeVanta gonna be there too!

unreal

Until yesterday I never heard of this clown. I don`t listen to rap " or is it CRAP " either way, he looks like a punk, no doubt acts like a punk, now he will party like a punk with more punks. My guess is he has some money and has no clue what to do with it other then blowing it on blow, pot and other meds meant for people with real health issues. I`ll be anyone 100.00 he lands back in jail within 1 month.

Kim

What a dip****! You would think he would know that you are not allowed to drink while on probation even if your conviction is not alcohol related. Or at least be advised by his lawyer that it is a possibility.

sherry

party on lil wayne but dont drink the booze

Miss Red

My prediction is 9 months from now there will be more Lil Wayne's in this world.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments