« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Deion Sanders' Wife: I Won't Return to 'Football Wives'

11/11/2010 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Deion Sanders' wife Pilar is already telling her close friends that she absolutely will not return for another season of "Football Wives" ... despite the fact that Season One isn't even halfway over.

1110_pilar_sanders_fbw_getty_ex

Sources close to the reality star tell us ... Pilar is sick of being "made to look like the villain" on the show and does not want to subject herself to another round of drama.

But that's not all Pilar is telling friends ... we're told she's unhappy with her castmates ... even telling one person, "Would they still call it "Football Wives" if their husbands aren't playing or aren't affiliated with the NFL any longer?"

We're guessing this won't be Pilar's last fling with reality TV -- word on the street is that she and Deion are shopping around a new show ... but so far, it's unclear what it will be about.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Superman

Too late..everybody knows what a snobby, dumb bitch she is!

YVETTE

Pilar is just a run of the mill whore who was Deion's jumpoff while he was still married. And yeah, she has a smoking bod but she looks 40 in the face. In a few years she will lose Deion the same way she got him. As soon as he finds something younger and prettier, the skank will be history.

celeste

MIKE SO TRUE

Nicole

i for one watched an episode once and pilar and chanita foster are both psycho's and her hubby deion hasn't played football in a long time therefore she shouldn't even be there , that and plus i'm tired of these women getting shows just based on who they're married to , just go back into obscurity where you all belong

Whatever

True she lied about her age. But please don't hate, the woman is far from ugly or look 40 ppl. Her eyes may be fake, but her hair is not. I love when UGLY ppl like to comment on beautiful women... Shut up!

DONNIA

Seriously, I know this Pilar for years and she is a GOD SENT ANGEL saved and with profet qualities SHE BELIVES THAT. She is a psycho and a gold digger.... I even question her GENDER... always a little too male-looking... she works out about 4-5 hours daily but still she looks like a man!!

LYN

BEAUTY is not the same for all of us... and me, without being UGLY myself, I have my opinion and do not conseider PILAR BEAUTIFUL but more FAKE AND DRAG looking. She does look older in her face and that's obvious for anyone that sees! She has fake breasts, OVER-worked body, Fake looking nasty hair, and her personality gets lost in all that crap and make-up!!

SOME OF US HAVE HIGHER STANDARDS FOR BEAUTY... and she does not impress me with her looks or image... I prefer elegance, class, naturality, and personality in a woman

LYN

This TRASHY EMPTY women who USE national TV, media, and the public to put themselves on the spotlight and get attention because of their image.. and beauty? then are surprised and hurt because we, the public, evaluate, have opinions, and break them down as we express what we think of them. Women like Pilar TRY to make money by putting themselves in this situation but they really believe they are role-models or people we should adore or have interest on their lives. Some wome like Beyonce, Alicia Keys or even Tyra and IMAN earn their place in the public's eye and the spotlight... women like Pilar? Please, don't make me laugh... they are CLOUNS... and all the make up in the world will not make me look at them any other way... just a JOKE

LYN

PILAR LIES all the time... that's one thing consistent in her life

she lied about living in the projects when she was in high-school

she lied about her parents being married

She lied about graduating fro Syracuse University, she dropped out

she lied about her age she is 37 not 28

She lied to Deion before about bein Pregnat with Shilo

She lied about being a devoted Christian

She lied about having 5 kids.. she has 3

HER BIGGEST one is being a successful model... the best she ever did was a JC Penny catalog and Tommy HF show. and music videos

sophianna

Everywhere u look there are haters. Its obvious that these women are jealous of Pilar because she is in their own words " a have" and the rest of them are have nots living above their means and constantly worried about money especially that breedy one that looks and sounds like a man.

Pilar does not need to subject herself to the abuse of these ugly rejects who need the show way more than she does to feed their 1 million and 1 kids and mortgages. Move on Pilar and leave them to be consumed in their own jealousy

Jessica

I'm glad Pilar won't be back. She is the central drama on the show and I'm sick of her causing trouble and then saying she's a Christian and being on TBN in the next moment. Pilar not being there will certainly make things better for my viewing pleasure.

Susan

Thank God that Pilar won't be coming back.

They all hate her because she is FABULOUS!Deion managed his football money well and He and Pilar can live without worrying where the light bill money is coming from each month.

You have Dawn worrying about her husband losing his 50,000.00 salary because of an injury,does she not realize that the average Joe Blow is pulling in 50,000.00 for doing much less.

A word of advice for Chanita,Dawn and the rest of the skanks on the show,Go back to the pole that you slid in on and make it do what it do,maybe you'll earn enough singles to cover the electric bill this month.

And to those who say Pilar looks like a man,Could you possibly be getting her mixed up with Chanita,because I swear she was the original Jawana-Man!

Luxia

MaNique Says:

December 2nd, 2010 at 12:34 pm
I think those who are always so quick to overlook the reality that is Pilar and instead cry “they’re haters!” or “they are so jealous”; secretly want to be or be like Pilar. One’s station in life does not make them a better person over another and the biggest hypocrites reguarly attend church, “praise the Lord” and all that jazz! LOL
I applaud all the ladies for all that they do and give back to others.
Fiora Says:

December 2nd, 2010 at 8:17 pm
THAT’S PILAR as you said — “the biggest hypocrites reguarly attend church, “praise the Lord” and all that jazz!” — you described this woman perfectly well
GeRod Says:

December 3rd, 2010 at 10:18 am
I promised my self that I wasn’t going to respond to any more of Dawn’s Blogs, but reading this nonsense and then reading some of theses ignorant responses i.e. Kim In Uptown, MaNique and Fiora, have caused me to change my mind.
Dawn, just because you extended an invitation to someone who, just the day before, you were yelling, cursing and throwing objects at, doesn’t make you the better person! As you like to say how you were “done”, well perhaps Pilar was “done” long before you. Your “olive branch” came too late! Your offer for Pilar to come by and have a “private talk” in your home while the cameras were rolling seems disingenuous at best. I can almost guarantee you that it was done for only two reasons: 1) to make yourself look good in front of the cameras 2) to get more camera time because you knew that had Pilar accepted your “invitation” VH1 would have wanted to film it! This is why when Pilar politely turned down your invitation, you quickly reverted back to your real self and called her a “B”. Any person who genuinely wants to end a feud, would not blow up (at the first instant) if they give the party they are feuding with an option to accept or not accept any invitation for resolution, which is why I say that it was not genuine. You should have accepted the possibility of Pilar saying no , instead of being so arrogant as to think how dare she turn me down!
Although you may deny our accusations of your jealousy or covetousness towards Pilar, your actions and words tell otherwise. Even in this very episode, while ALL of the other wives husbands were there, YOU made it a point to question why Deion was there! Why would you even come out of your mouth with that when again ALL of the other husbands were there? Why is Pilar the object of your constant focus and attention if there aren’t any feelings attached? You spend so much time comparing yourself and even try to hold up others (Amanda) in comparison to Pilar. If you were to channel all of that “Pilar” energy towards yourself and your family, there will be no limit to what you can and will accomplish…focus on that!
Your having spoken about Pilar and Deion’s finances by giving your opinion on what they can and cannot afford (healthcare premiums) and then defending your position of not being jealous by then talking about Amanda and Leonard’s “tens of millions” is just plain stupid! Only someone who covets what thy neighbor has, makes comments on it! So don’t get so defensive just because we the viewers see it and call you out on it!
Did Pilar call you or did VH1 tell you that Pilar called? And you keep tweeting about how Pilar talked about your kids on the radio, but you NEVER say what she said even when asked a few times! For all you know, she may have said that you have cute kids. BTW I DID hear it and I think that you may have as well which is why you won’t answer the question…what did Pilar say about your kids that has you constantly waving that don’t talk about my kids especially my son banner?
@MaNique you are 100% correct! Amanda IS a hypocrite! Preaching and chastising grown adults, giving jacuzzi baptisms, drinking and pole dancing in front of other wives men! I can not agree with you more!!!
LuzXia Says:

December 3rd, 2010 at 1:14 pm
SOME INTERESTING DO***ENTED FACTS ABOUT PILAR the holly diva of the show.
Some people have posted questions about why Pilar is the only accused of being a GOLD DIGGER. For those who do not know where this woman comes from and why she is in the spotlight so negatively, these are some facts about this woman that may clarify why this person comes across so egotistical and so clingy to her hubby’s success instead of her own. Pilar made a career out of marriage and popping kids from a celebrity.
1994 Pilar was in college and tried the modeling thing in NYC but it didn’t work out for her. During college she pursued a relationship with a basketball college player named Jason but didn’t work out for her either
1995 she went to Miami to visit her sister Kandie and brother Scottie and she met Johnny Mitchel a pro baller NY Jets
SHE WAS ENGAGED IN ONE MOTH she dropped out of college
The relationship lasted 3 months and she went back to Miami to pursue modeling again
1997 Modeling was not working very well for her and in LA she met Wesly Snipes and pursued a relationship for some months. This didn’t work out either
1997-1998 she pursued celebs such as LL Cool Jay until she met Deion Sanders who was going through his divorce from Carolyn.
1998 months after meeting Deion she moved with him to Dallas
1999 in the month of May she married Deion in a quick small ceremony in Bahamas
January 2000 she had her first baby Shilo
She was pregnant if you do the math
2002 she has Shador
2004 She had Shalomi
Deion did not want the last baby and did not even attend to the baby’s birth. He tried to divorce her for the next couple of years. He made her sign a pretty tight prenup but still he felt the bad PR after one divorce was not worth it and he is jus waiting to see how to get out of the marriage.
If you saw Prime Time Love you saw some of the abusive disrespectful behavior from Deion. She allows his disrespectful behavior because she has no other choice. Deion will not pay for credit card bills for months. Pilar lives in a short supply of funds and love. All she lets the world to see in this show is her insecurity and unhappiness. So anyone who believes there is ENVY or jealousy, don’t be jealous of this woman. It is really sad to see her go through all this because she does have qualities that she could have used to build her life and independence. I don’t hate Pilar, I feel sad for her. I wish the best for her and her kids and I hope she finds a way to make it with happiness and love around her.
Another detail—Deion is very cheap. Not everything that shines is gold!!!

Mashish

SOME INTERESTING DO***ENTED FACTS ABOUT PILAR the holly diva of the show.

SHE WAS ENGAGED IN ONE MOTH she dropped out of college

1998 months after meeting Deion she moved with him to Dallas

1999 in the month of May she married Deion in a quick small ceremony in Bahamas

January 2000 she had her first baby Shilo

She was pregnant if you do the math

2002 she has Shador

2004 She had Shalomi

Another detail—Deion is very cheap. Not everything that shines is gold!!!

JoAnne

I have reading all these comments and some of them are just crazy and some of them speak the truth. you people are blind if you cannot see how stuck up Pilar really what makes you any better then anyone and not let them use your bathroom come on already that just shows me who you really are. The one thing that really made me mad was how she can tell someone else to talk to God I am sorry you really need to put an emergency break through call to God yourself. God is not ugly and i am sorry not only are you ugly in looks but your mouth and attitude makes you even uglier. Anyone who is ugly can end up being the most beautiful person in the world by there acts alone you on the other hand makes it harder to look at you on tv and want to slap your husband for being with you or even wanting anything to do with that show cause if I was your husband I would be so embarrassed I might want to tell everyone it was medication that you were on trust me no one is even going to miss her there ratings might increase with her gone cause I know I get sick to my stomach just having to listen to her or look at her. I would rather watch a bunch of ghetto women going after each other then watching some wealthy women with no class my yorkie has more class then she does and she dont even talk

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments