Oksana Shows Off Little Lucia

11/11/2010 1:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Before battling Mel Gibson in court in their custody war Wednesday, Oksana Grigorieva spent some time with their rarely-seen-in-public adorable daughter Lucia.

0921-media-removed-britney
Oksana wants the judge to yank overnight visits from Mel.

The dynamic duo's next court date is November 22.

1110_whos_your_daddy_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23

Susan

She wants to yank his visitation rights. What a low life. So many women fight with their ex's to spend time with the children. Golddigger

Ann

My letter to District Attorney Steve Cooley:

Dear Honorable Mr. Cooley,

This email is being sent to you regarding the allegations made against Mr. Gibson. I am not eloquent in speech, but I'm going to write to you anyway. As a California-raised female, I have watched this whole sordid fiasco since its beginning. Day by day I keep hoping for justice from the courts and D.A.'s office. So far, I haven't seen anything that remotely looks like fair play or justice. What I do see is that LE, the D.A. and Judge Gordon have allowed Mr. Gibson's accuser free reign over the media.

I sincerely hope that you are going to consider who is making the claims against Mr. Gibson. I hope you are watching Ms. Grigorieva's movements and listening to her interviews as she contradicts and condemns herself and proves herself to be a liar over and over. She has shown time and again that she has nothing but contempt for the courts, the judges, the honest lawyers who have tried to help her, LE, the DA's office and the American public. Ms. Grigorieva and her lawyers have made such a 3-ring-circus out of this investigation and evidently no one with authority cares to reprimand them. Yesterday was the last straw for me, as an obviously staged photograph of Ms. Grigorieva and Lucia hit the internet. This woman has stated on record that Lucia needs a bodyguard because of evil-doers who might harm her because she is the daughter of a wealthy man. Tell me, what kind of mother who is afraid of such a thing would allow her baby daughter to be used as a photo op? How is this proof that the family justice system is protecting this child? Yes, I realize this is a family court issue, but it all bleeds together when one looks at the overall picture of our justice system. With what has been leaked from Grigorieva’s side and the decisions made so far in family court and the non-decisions made by LE and the DA, I can tell you that so far I am very unimpressed by our justice system.

Please tell me that you are going to make charges based on facts alone - and not for political gain or personal prejudice. The whole world is watching this unfold and they are looking to you for a sign that justice has not slipped out the back door of this country. If you do not stop Ms. Grigorieva in her efforts, effort female on the planet who wants to make easy money will be moving to L.A. If that happens, we can all blame you and Judge Gordon. The message so far has not been one that will bring California anything but more lawsuits and ugliness. Don't expect the rest of the world to cry when California goes financially bankrupt (to match its morals).

poirot

JMO
The motive in this photo-op is obvious, continue to pressure Mel using the child.
No surprises, the child has been used as pawn since conception, "love child" BS indeed.

Any mother who uses a child for her own vendictive agenda is a monster.
Only someone with a dark soul and no love for the child would resort to this.
This is child abuse and endangerment to the child.

Stacy

JMO

Any mother who uses a child for her own vendictive agenda is a monster.
Only someone with a dark soul and no love for the child would resort to this.
This is child abuse and endangerment to the child.

Posted at 8:52 AM on Nov 12, 2010 by poirot

----------------------------------------------------------

Exactly !

middleagedcrazy

Just for further information on the piano player's photo ops with children and babies, remember her so-called 'charity' trip to Russia in April 2010? The exact same poses, etc. 'Madonna and Child' poses are all identical with her.

Tee hee

just curious

Posted at 8:38 AM on Nov 12, 2010 by Ann

Ann, this is a really good letter. One correction needs to be made: the word 'effort' in the first line copied here should read 'every'. Other than that, it is great! By the way, not trying to be nit-picky. At work I do all the text editing for professional articles and books.

Ann

Grrr...found a boo boo.

Make that "efforts, EVERY female"

Natasja

OMG who did cut the hair of the little babe??? That person should never be aloud to use a scissor ever again.

Ann

@just curious
Thanks. Yeah, I caught the error - dang spell check : )
I guess it didn't pick it up because of the comma. I did try though!

judy

she is a beautiful baby.

Lori

Cute, looks like Mel. Praying for you Mel. God Bless. Stay strong.

Previous 15 Comments | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23