Oksana to Mel:

I'm Movin On ...

With My Career!

11/14/2010 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva is close to jump-starting her music career once again with the help of a big-name producer ... but she still has a little unfinished business with Mel Gibson.

1113_oksnana_Mel-EX
Oksana's rep, Steve Jaffe, tells TMZ that Oksana is in talks to work with a major record producer. While Jaffe wouldn't name names -- we're told the producer has worked with the likes of Britney Spears, Lady Gaga and some guy named Michael Jackson.

But Jaffe tells us Oksana is still warring with Mel over her prior works. As we first reported, sources close to Mel say he signed over all his rights to Oksana's music and even sent boxes of CDs back to her house.

Jaffe claims so far ... none of that has happened. Our Mel sources say he has indeed turned over everything.

Check out a song from Oksana's first album, then tell us ...

kali

I've commented a few times about LK but everyone just ignores me! lol

KoalaBabe

I've commented a few times about LK but everyone just ignores me! lol

Posted at 1:20 AM on Nov 14, 2010 by kali

Sorry Kali, I haven't heard of it.
Knowing Oksana, it will be another fiasco with lies and more of it.

BrAnBa

Fantastic video!
The freaky thing is that she is singing about herself. Mel directed it and probably hadn´t a clue at that point what she was up to. She must have LOVED it, her power over him, her hidden agenda and the fact that HE told her how to bring ut the subtle message while paying for her to do so.

Maybe Mel sensed something...could it be his alter ego throwing knives on a blond Oksana? :)

Dolmen

watching the voting versus comments.. obviously Oxy camp have heard the phrase 'vote early vote often!!!'

Bubba

"16.
I've commented a few times about LK but everyone just ignores me! lol

Posted at 1:20 AM on Nov 14, 2010 by kali"

Larry King? I don't know anything about it. Who, what, when and where?

KoalaBabe

Larry King has landed an interview with Oksana.

RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that Mel Gibson's ex, Russian singer Oksana Grigorieva, recorded a tell-all interview with the CNN talk show king on Saturday night.

"Oksana said it went very well," a source close to the 40-year-old mother-of-two told RadarOnline.com.

"Larry challenged Oksana on a number of points and no questions or topics were off-limits. But the overwhelming opinion is that she handled herself well and spoke the truth about the case."

PHOTOS: Celebrity Break-Ups

The hour-long special of Larry King Live is due to air on November 22, we're told

Oksana, 40, has alleged that Mel, 54, punched out two of her front teeth, leaving her bloodied, bruised and with a concussion after a brutal fight at Gibson's Malibu mansion in January.

Oksana claimed Mel struck her while she was holding their infant daughter Lucia causing a small abrasion on the tiny tot's chin.

The sit-down interview with the retiring King was filmed at CNN's studios in Hollywood.

It won't be the first time Oksana has answered questions on camera; not soon after the scandal erupted, the musician was interviewed by RadarOnline.com when she declared: "I think Mel, basically, is trivializing domestic violence."

"Speak the truth, tell the truth, for the sake of your daughter," she pleaded with the Oscar winning actor/director.

Oksana had been scheduled to chat with Oprah Winfrey, however, that interview was nixed on legal advice.

Shuffle Demon

LMAO...Well everyone has to have a dream, even OxSanity.... This ranks right up their with Rachel Uchitel whining how she can't find a boy friend...

Bubba

"Awful music .. as for the video needed a lot more soft focus if going to do anything to show Oxy as not the hard she dog she is...

Posted at 1:23 AM on Nov 14, 2010 by Dolmen"

I swear she looks just Dopey from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

kali

here..

little aussie reader

Sorry kali - I don't watch LK so don't know what kind of interviewer he is. Hopefully he'll call her out, but the judge has lifted the gag order so .... I hope he stops it airing but I'm doubtful. Maybe it'll be a good thing - she seems to have shooting herself in the foot down to a fine art.

KoalaBabe

Right, I hope Larry King will question her about her alleged injuries, how come the pediatrician haven't sighted any of it, even her cracked veneers.

kali

What I was wondering is if the judge can or will stop the interview from airing...

ajp_

First song for her is weird but with money anyone can be a singer. If she was with Mel she would have a better career I think. Because of all that has happened I think everyone else will think this is just her getting Mels money and making music with it instead.

Shuffle Demon

I am not impressed with her Larry King interview...as much as they are saying " nothing was off limits " and bla bla bla does anyone really believe it? Not ponly that it's the fact that this was taped, so what is there to say that it wont be edited for televison to Oksana liking, I would have rather seen her go on Larrry's show Live and anwser questions and see her try and wriggle out the lies to anwser them...rather than watch some edited version...btw... that should make the Judge happy again... Go OxSanity

KoalaBabe

Shuffle Demon:) huggies.

Yeah I am hoping she spewed more lies, and I hope Larry King will grill her till she's totally done "undone" lol