« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chad Ochocinco Proposes

... With 10 Carat Ring

11/16/2010 7:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Basketball Wives" star Evelyn Lozada is now the future Mrs. Chad Ochocinco -- TMZ has learned the NFL star popped the question today ... and used a 10-carat engagement ring to seal the deal.

Evelyn Lozada and Chad Ochocinco Engaged
Sources close to the couple tell TMZ ... Chad proposed to Evelyn -- his GF of 4 months -- today in Cincinnati. She had flown in from Miami just yesterday to visit.

Lozada obviously said yes ... because she just tweeted a picture of the ridiculous ring (above) -- saying, "I'm no rabbit but 10 carats looks good on me!! Let the hating begin."

So far, no wedding date has been set -- we're told the couple plans to be engaged for a while.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Maria

Chad just wants some Media attention that's why he sent those flowers and shoes to be seen on the show! He is so slow and clueless. Out of all the women in the World he chose an athlete whore Evelyn to get engaged to. How embarrassing to be out with a woman who slept around and the entire world knows this. This is a woman who will soon be his wife. He need someone with some sense to talk to him. Antoine had been cheating for years so she say. But soon as he gets broke is when she decides to leave. Oh and i hear she stole money from him also so Chad needs to watch out! Who did she screw in Vegas? How nasty of her!

P Hickey

I'm sorry to say that she is an absolute gold digger. There is no class in this woman, and this marriage will not last. She is trash, dressed up in Miami/Hollywood flare, make-up, hair that makes her look classy. Reality is she is not, and not ashamed of sleeping with anyone and everyone. She is looking for that one big hit to continue her lavish life and Chad took the hook, line and sinker. I'll admit, she is beautiful, but classless.

Aisha

That look like the same ring that ochocinco had when he had his own show with all them girls....lol

necy

she z a gold digger chad she z playin u

yessi flores

evelyn it's not going to last chad is a player your going to have problems with him cheating on you. still have time to change your mind his going to make you very unhappy.

Gloria

Evelyn
I have to tell you congrads to both!
You are one bad ass Bitch and I love how you dont give a mad FK about what anyone says about you, so let all the Bull**** begin.
You can smell the Jelousy in the air. Goodluck to you both and I hope it works out for the bothof you! :O)
BESOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MSBADDESTBITCH1

WORK THAT RING GIRL **** THE HATTERS REMEMBER THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ****

bettyboo

I'm not going to hate but hopefully it's true love but knowing Evelyn mo it's pretty obvious that she's out for some goodies anyways I'm glad Tammy kick her ass sorry Evelyn you played out babes broke down puertorican your a non- factor bitch chad don't want that believe most men like 2 enjoy women who have walls when you go in it doesn't feel like a ocean know what i mean but congraulation Evelyn

miya

the enagment is bull**** she is a big as hoe and ocho needs to find a really women and not a big mouth that is ok with telling the whole world who she ****s and royce is a real person for letting to whole world who she is and then the nasty slut tells the world how she slept with tami's man ! r u serious ocho u can do beter and i hope u do cuz all that bitch wanted was that 10k ring and please believe she is only with u to have a baby and get all the money she can

Red5151

Go Evelyn do your thing girl, and don't listing to Royce she is a hater and she is jealous of you and Jen she is not fabulous like you girls so she has to put you down so she can fell good about her self its call low self esteem keep doing what you doing and congrats go sister!!!!!

danyell

CONGRADS!to you both i think that marriage is beautiful thing. although i think that you guys were a little ruff with Royce the pass season.The trip to MADRID..WOWO!!!!!! the chick was sick!.I musy say Evenyln girllllllllllllllll your supa funny and stright to the damn point. girllllllllllllllllllll you counln't have told Royce what you told her on the reunion show show I LOVED IT.GIRLLLLLLLL I was you I Would look into my own show with thw BOO! YEA!. Don't change for nobody. and tell your buddy to woman up DAMN!(jennifer).lol

june howard

Evelyn is a golddigging whore she sees dollar sign in Chad because she went on dates with some nice guys but, they did'nt have the money Chad has thats why she slept with u on the first date. She wants a baby for u cause u have money it is plain as day runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn child pleases

lmichelle

These lil' boy's are on here talking like these athletes are innocent little angels. They get exactly what they deserve. I can't believe someone brought up poor little Tiger Woods! Give me a break! If he hadn't dropped his pants everytime a woman said 'hi', he wouldn't be in this mess. I know you didn't!!

Who Me

all I have to say is his first show was a hoax, so what makes you think i'm going to believe anything about his new relationship with the NONE MUTH**8 FACTOR MOTTO CHICK. LMAO VH1 TRYNA SAVE FACE IS WHAT I SEE HERE...

cherse washington

i think yall should b good 2gether dont worry bou***** peps say **** them as long as yall happy