« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chad Ochocinco Proposes

... With 10 Carat Ring

11/16/2010 7:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Basketball Wives" star Evelyn Lozada is now the future Mrs. Chad Ochocinco -- TMZ has learned the NFL star popped the question today ... and used a 10-carat engagement ring to seal the deal.

Evelyn Lozada and Chad Ochocinco Engaged
Sources close to the couple tell TMZ ... Chad proposed to Evelyn -- his GF of 4 months -- today in Cincinnati. She had flown in from Miami just yesterday to visit.

Lozada obviously said yes ... because she just tweeted a picture of the ridiculous ring (above) -- saying, "I'm no rabbit but 10 carats looks good on me!! Let the hating begin."

So far, no wedding date has been set -- we're told the couple plans to be engaged for a while.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

My two cents ;)

when she refers to "haters" is she referring to herself in the 3rd person? Or is she referring to Ocho Cinco 6 months from now?

Superman

HA HA, with that attitude, she's just after money!! The guy is really stupid!!!

TEE

NEXT!!!

Marilyn Monroe

Chad looks like an Indian giver. Piss him off and he will take that ring back.

Olivia Lomax

Who is the cute quite young lady that is always standing behind Charles. She never says anything. Is she Charles' girl.

Andolini

First off "lander" Tiger screwed himself up..had he kept it in his pants he'd still have a Family and a Marriage..SHE only wanted him NOT his money..You MUST be thinking about the many Whore$ he banged..

Second..Ocho-cinco is a very lonely man..he"ll take anything at this point and yeah He freakin" gave a "dance Parnter , whom he only known weeks a diamond necklace..He obiviously thought more was happening than dancing..He even did a reality show to find a girlfriend..!! Only have 1 word.."Dumba$$!!"

Jade

Ah, Ocho are you out of your mind? How the hell you gonna propose to someone you have only dated for 4 months? Someone you know is an obvious GOLD DIGGER!! She was on Basketball "Wives" and now she wants to be a Football Wife. Are you that lonely? that desperate? Oh, I get it...she must be a powerhouse behind closed doors and you think you have to wife her..Great move...We all can see why your game is off this season but now we know the reason why.

lander

first and last, Andolini - you're a woman who gets off on women taking men to the cleaners. you're an old feminist hag who still believes in marriage. you are without a cause.

pentta

the man has been officially WARNED now. when he goes up on the chopping block, we're gonna laugh our asses off.

if there is any personal friend of chad's who reads TMZ - it's your Fing DUTY to warn him about the massive mistake he's about to make. yes, that will totally ruin your friendship, but if you don't try, you were never friends to begin with.

Cindy

Poor Bastard...

Vonn

It's for publicity folks. They will not marry.

nisiek

I saw Bball Wives...and Evelyn struck me as a stuck up, alcoholic, snob...who thought her s h i t really didn't stink. B i t c h is a nice term for her...nobody is hating on you, Evelyn,...I am just amazed at how blindsided Chad must be...and possibly hit in the head too many times to not see the gold digging starting. I thought he was looking for love on his VH1 show...what happened to that girl? Must've dumped her for what he thought was the bigger better deal, but trust, she is just after your gold...not a doubt in my mind about that one.

anonymous

i'm pretty sure the bulk of the posts were written by the same pathetic person. get a life

me not you

4 Months! LOL! Oh man, I didn't think anything could top Jessica and Eric's 5 months - too funny, all these stupid engagements in the last few days. Every single one of them will end in divorce in under a year - I love it! HA HA!!

stevo

Hahaha sounds like Lamar Odom has competition, at least Ocho's gold digging queen looks like a woman! Wonder if this has anything to do with Lamar getting his own reality show featuring his married life and Ocho thinking thats a great idea I need to cash in on that cuz my ratings might get hurt!!!