« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chad Ochocinco Proposes

... With 10 Carat Ring

11/16/2010 7:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Basketball Wives" star Evelyn Lozada is now the future Mrs. Chad Ochocinco -- TMZ has learned the NFL star popped the question today ... and used a 10-carat engagement ring to seal the deal.

Evelyn Lozada and Chad Ochocinco Engaged
Sources close to the couple tell TMZ ... Chad proposed to Evelyn -- his GF of 4 months -- today in Cincinnati. She had flown in from Miami just yesterday to visit.

Lozada obviously said yes ... because she just tweeted a picture of the ridiculous ring (above) -- saying, "I'm no rabbit but 10 carats looks good on me!! Let the hating begin."

So far, no wedding date has been set -- we're told the couple plans to be engaged for a while.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Tammy

The bigger the HOOPS, the bigger the wh0re and she's wearing some sizable hoops. This will not end well!!

wtfdude

WOW ... Must be love for real ... I wonder how long it going to last . I give 3 years or less

Jake

I think Chad really is interested in having a real love-based relationship but he is still too addicted to pop-culture attention, etc. and the vast majority of women he meets in those circles are not interested in that kind of relationship. It could be an expensive learning process. It's possible he is aware of all this and is basically desperate for some kind of at least seemingly serious relationship and the only way he knows how to kind of get a bit of that feeling is to put a crazy ring on it. This is a sad story really, for so many reasons.

Dan

Ha ha ha 4 mos and already engaged. Girl gonna get some big pay day out of this one!

eka

Ok Chad is one smart cookie. I clicked to read more of the comments and what pops up ...... his advertisement for those nuts that he's selling!

Celeb Gossip Addict

Well damn does no one have anything positive to say? Is it possible that she just got the ring and absolutely loves it and wanted to share it and the good news with everyone? Congratulations to them. I wish them the best.

xd

I agree! It's not too late to save yourself Chad. Ask Tiger! and Jordan and Shaq for that matter. For the F*** sake man pull yourself together!! "Let the hating begin"? The only hate I have for you is you would actually say that. Seems a more tactful approach would be lowering your profile. You're coming off as a bragging, attention grabbing, money sucker with no class. In your defense you're young and don't know any better. Work it out. Get out Chad! Whats wrong with just having her as your girlfriend?

Demi

MAYBE ANOTHER HOOKER WILL BE OFF THE MARKET !!! LUCKY STRIKE !!!! GOOD FOR YOU EVELYN !!!

TMZ dont like me

Beard. Any dude that says, "Child, please!", on a regular basis is only pretending to be straight...

me not you

She shouldn't be so arrogant - the ring is butt ugly and so is her "fiance". He's a sports star, he's gonna cheat the first chance he gets, so don't get too full of yourself, honey - he's only known you 4 months.

JLS

VERY nice ring here! I'd bet they never see a wedding day. Just a feeling after watching her on Basketball Wives....

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Slow news day eh?

Jen

The ring is ugly. It doesn't matter how much it's worth, it's too bulky and looks terrible on her short, stubby fingers. She's a gold digging tramp. She married some basketball dude, took his money and now she's going to marry Chad. Not that I feel sorry for him either. He's an arrogant a-hole, maybe the biggest a-hole in the whole NFL. If he wants to wife some slut he's been banging for a few months, let him dig his own grave. They are both gross.

Atillathegun

Wow! it's amazing the type of crap some folks would wife up. Plastic throughout and the big earrings is usually the symbol of those broads who like to hear good things about themselves and in her case especially to also distract from her skinny ratty face and body.
I give it less than a year and because I think he's a ****, i hope he gets everything he deserves.

mike

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SHE is the winner, he has always been the loser! Good job!