'Teen Mom' Amber

Possibly Drunk,

Totally Tone Deaf

11/19/2010 3:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Teen Mom" Amber Portwood isn't just an alleged baby daddy beater ... she's also a song murderer -- 'cause last week the 20-year-old butchered a 3OH!3 hit after admitting (on tape) that she was drunk.

1124_amber_video
TMZ obtained footage of Amber (shot last week) rocking out to the song, "I'm Not Your Boyfriend Baby" -- showing a particular penchant for the lyrics, "These children learn from cigarette burns ... fast cars, fast women and cheap tricks."

During the jam session, a stumbling Amber -- who was charged with domestic violence and battery yesterday -- says to the camera, "I'm drunk" ... then moments later says, "Possibly drunk."

Amber should be more careful around cameras -- after all, officials in Indiana have stated that they launched their domestic violence investigation only AFTER they saw her hit her baby daddy on the MTV reality show.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ghandi

sooooooo sooooooooo trashy

Hoosier an proud

...PLease join the Jail Teen mom Amber Portwood page.. Constant updates on this tragedy lol...http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jail-Teen-Mom-Amber-Portwood/160...475440659325

sPaNkDeNALgAs

Now that b!tch is DUMB!!!!

THANKS MTV!!!!!
*sarcasm*

dd

U can forget about keeping the child....Caught on tape AGAIN! How dumb can this person be? Underage drinking on tape...

big al

i'll go head & skip the video. this broad is already a nightmare in my eyes. hopefully she'll focus on getting her life together for the sake of her child. kudos on the weight loss, though.

Brandy

Please tell me they've officially given Gary custody-at least temporary so she can't just show up & take the baby back whenever she wants.

Karebear

This show should be taken off the air. May as well tells teens its okay to get pregnant so young, this way you can get your own reality show. Hollywood has totally gone to the dogs.

Steelers suck

Okay, arrested for Domestic Violence and now.............isn't it underage drinking? The show is Teen Mom's right? So that makes her NOT of legal drinking age. I do believe that she needs to have that baby taken away. Where are Child Services in this area?

jjgirl

Soooo freaking what!!! She is a teen having fun with a friend, she is not falling down drunk(although she is under age?? I see nothing wrong with what she is doing. I can say some grown adults with children act one hell of a lot worse!!

crabbygirl81

That was really weird...

She must be drunk - or dumb...or both!

What a great friend she has that leaked the vid - hahaha!

Kelly

I can only pray her daughter learns NOT to act like Mommy!
Gary seems like a good guy, but he's very immature in too many ways to raise that child alone I think. Tough one there cuz neither set of grandparents acted like they really cared on the show. Poor Leah.

jill

I kinda enjoy this show. It reminds me of the people I would be around had I stayed in the town I was born in.....I remember why I left all those years ago

Colonel Bleep

This is just more lame brained non celebrity crap that TMZ keeps posting. What the **** does this have to do with entertainment news? Stick to legitimate entertainment reporting and stay away from this useless low life non entertainment. Nobody gives a **** about this skank!

Nat

So what? She's a girl having fun at home singing with her friend? Everyone is being way to harsh on her!!

latiere

Isn't she drinking underage too TMZ? I thought she was only 20 by now.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments