Mel Gibson Almost Calls the Cops on Oksana

11/21/2010 11:17 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson almost called the cops on Oksana Grigorieva today because she would not turn baby Lucia over per the custody agreement ... TMZ has learned.

1120_mel_gibson_oksana_EX
According to our sources, Mel's nanny arrived at the scheduled time of 10:00 AM to pick up the baby for her overnight visit, but Oksana would not answer the door.

We're told as the stand-off continued, things got heated and Mel -- who was not at Oksana's place -- was one step away from calling the cops.  At noon, Oksana finally released the baby to the nanny.

As we first reported, Mel's lawyers will ask Judge Scott Gordon on Monday to strip Oksana of custody and overnights, and give her supervised visitation.

Should be interesting ...

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

DV! STFU! Don't give her ideas!

Candy

I really worry about the baby being in Ox's custody. I could see her shipping the baby off somewhere and claiming she was kidnapped or taking off with the baby back to Russia.

Posted at 4:53 PM on Nov 20, 2010 by DV

Very possible imo. Her situation in the US is getting more desperate by the day.

little aussie reader

Posted at 4:53 PM on Nov 20, 2010 by DV

DV - I believe Lucia's passport was surrendered some time ago. However, I too worry for the safety of Lucia in Ox's care. I would put nothing past that evil banshee.

TMZgossip

And people wonder if she provoked him? LOL We're seeing snippets of the real Oinky here.

Posted at 4:56 PM on Nov 20, 2010 by WhoKnows
...

"Sources connected with Oksana tell this story -- Lucia was returned late by Mel's nanny earlier in the week so this was a pre-arranged make-good."

looks like he is the one provoking

Annie

more and more unbelievable every day..this woman is definately troubled!

fuddyduddy

Interferring with custody???

Monday they are in court?

Not good for OG!

She is desperate and she's losing it...whatever sense she had, that is.

little aussie reader

she's a fair dinkum fruit loop. I hope the judge slaps her hard on Monday.

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 4:56 PM on Nov 20, 2010 by WhoKnows
...

looks like he is the one provoking

Posted at 4:58 PM on Nov 20, 2010 by TMZgossip
--------------------------

A woman in danger of losing custody "Help me Larry. I may need your help Larry" would not mess around - unless of course she is used to using her child as a weapon. Which she has.

Jade evergreen

Smart move Mel and stay strong and have faith

WhoKnows

looks like he is the one provoking

Posted at 4:58 PM on Nov 20, 2010 by TMZgossip
______________

Are you serious? If this was prearranged, don't you think she would have answered the door and told the nanny that it would be two hours because of an arrangement? I don't buy it. But I guess you do. Everything she's said has been sooo truthful.

DV

She seems to think that she can do whatever she wants with no consequences whatsoever. The baby is nothing more than a pawn in her financial grab.

BC

According to Ox, it was pre-arranged. I wouldn't anything that woman had to say.

Babushka

I think she wants to be stripped of custody at this point. She wants to be able to play the "poor me card" when she is charged with extortion. She knows it's coming and the only way to save face, is to make it look like the Big, Bad, Judge is in Big, Bad, Mel's pocket. If she loses custody on Monday, she can claim "persecution against a DV victim" and then she can turn Sacha over to Tim, and then play victim all over again.

Just as real batterers have a cycle, so do victims. It took me years to break my own victim cycle.

Fortunately, I think this is Oksana's last round in the ring. She's going down on a KO.

HoTMZ

I would've called the cops faster than you could say 911. He needs written record the bitch wouldn't turn over the baby to him. Her days are numbered! Go team Mel!

fuddyduddy

And I don't believe that returning late horse-hockey story at all. Of course a 'source' connected with OG would state some hogwash story like that.

Mel wanted to return Lucia late because of nanny issues before, and OG would not agree to it, and the court sided with OG on that. That was on Lucia's birthday.