Oksana to Lawyer:

You Only Got Me

$15 Million!!?!

11/20/2010 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva wanted to disavow her $15 million settlement with Mel Gibson because she felt Mel would pay a lot more to avoid the bad publicity ... this, according to a text message obtained by TMZ.

1119_oksana_eric_EX_tmz

The text -- sent on June 2, 2010 from Oksana to Eric George, the lawyer who negotiated her $15 million mediation package  -- is riddled with buyer's remorse, complaining that George never told her about a domestic violence claim, which could have upped the ante.

Underscoring how important the tapes were during the mediation, Oksana says, "Forget about the tapes for the moment. This is the case of domestic violence."  The point -- no one raised the issue of domestic violence during the mediation -- it was about the tapes.

Oksana explains to George her relationship with Mel ended "because of Mels (sic) domestic violence, the only reason and the fact, with proof, and I run away to save my children."

Then Oksana lays her cards on the table:  "If the opposition is buying my silence, please, we have to renegotiate the custody portion and to secure the monetory (sic)."

Also in the text, Oksana makes it clear she knows her strongest bargaining chip: "He doesn't want this publicity."

Oksana ends the text by saying, "I have lots of questions about the moneytory (sic) part also, i'd (sic) like us to get together and discus (sic) everything," adding, "I'm not bluffing."

Law enforcement sources say the text is part of the L.A. County Sheriff's Department's extortion investigation, to determine if Oksana used the tapes to score the $15 million package.  The theory: After signing the agreement, Oksana got greedy and decided she could get more by adding a fresh domestic violence claim.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Babushka

First!

Vigil lamps for Mel and Lucia are lit!!!
Praying for you Mel!

wondering

ohh i see they hid it hahahahah

wondering

yep, messing with us hahaha

Cthrew

Here we go, folks!

kpacota

And the moral of this story is don't fire your lawyers or tick them off or insult them publicly.

Majestik

Is there someone at TMZ sitting there laughing his arse off now because he had everyone refreshing and making hits at the bottom when no one thought to scroll down?

wondering

its not about the money!
its not about the money!
its not about the money!
its not about the money!
its not about the money!
its not about the money!

Your Aunt Bea

Yeah, it was never about the money... 'My big toe!'
What an evil thing is this!

Babushka

Notice:

Please ensure that bar is down directly across your lower torso. Please keep your hands inside the ride at all times. Welcome to Alcatraz. Enjoy your stay.

fuddyduddy

Extortion!

I'm not bluffing!

Majestik

I'd like to know how long the Department has had this. If this, as Harvey puts it, is only going to get better who the HELL doesn't the DA have enough, I don't understand?

Majestik

Night ladies, I'll see you all later on in my day. Have a good night and enjoy!

fuddyduddy

ROFLOL!

I love that picture of OG with this article!! How appropriate!

wondering

oksana: you not tell me bout moh moniez , vy you not tell me? vat kint of man are u to not tell me bout more moniez! how mani time must i blow you before you tell me? you want me suffer?

fuddyduddy

Good night, Majestik! It's been fun. Tell your son thank you for all of the good iPhone information. Hugs!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments